Are You Augusta National Membership Material?

I got in, though kind of odd questions.

I got in. Now where is my green jacket?

I do have a Costanza wallet, but sadly the contents of it are not enough to ever get anywhere near membership at ANGC...:alien:

My result:

Augusta? Probably not. You are more Pine Valley material. You have an appreciation for the history of golf and are player enough to tee it up on a course with a soul-crushing slope rating of 153 from the white tees. You have no problem with forced carries and are good at making connections in business and in your social life.

My result:

Augusta? Probably not. You are more Pine Valley material. You have an appreciation for the history of golf and are player enough to tee it up on a course with a soul-crushing slope rating of 153 from the white tees. You have no problem with forced carries and are good at making connections in business and in your social life.

same here

I knew it all along, but I'm not Augusta National material. I took the test and they paired me with Rodney Dangerfield, Chevy Chase and the gopher.

I got Cypress Point

You're not Augusta National material. But why bother with middle Georgia when you can take in views like this? You feel most at home on the West Coast and tend to be more progressive. You don't mind belonging to an exclusive club because that's sometimes where the best golf courses are. You probably drink wine before beer.

Hello, friend, and welcome. You're in. You have a taste for the finer things in life and are a welcome addition to the club. You are comfortable around the movers and shakers of the world. You likely have considerable investments in the market but your discretion assures only your closet confidants really know how much. You appreciate a fine bourbon and would never think of mixing it with cola. Although generally conservative, you are open to change as long as it does not come at the point of a bayonet.

I got cypress point as well. Oddly enough I answered for the drink question beer but the description for Cyrpess says wine before beer.

My result:

I got the same one

I got sent to Seminole, which by all means works for me.

It says I am, but it is incorrect.

I'm in!! Swear to good golly I answered all the questions 100% honest.
Boom!! Sign me in to the club.

I knew it all along, but I'm not Augusta National material. I took the test and they paired me with Rodney Dangerfield, Chevy Chase and the gopher.

Me too haha:

No. You're not Augusta National material. We think you would like Bushwood best. There's a pool there, though you might prefer the pond. Your tastes run more toward the common and your friends thank you for that. You love golf and don't like the stuffiness and pretensions that sometimes come with the game. You've probably played a round or two in jeans or sleeveless T-shirt.

The last sentence is definitely not correct though, I like to look good when I play, even on a goat track! Otherwise yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the private club style, so it's fairly accurate.

My result:

same here

Me too...we are going to have a great time at Pine Valley. When do our membership cards arrive?

Hello, friend, and welcome. You're in. You have a taste for the finer things in life and are a welcome addition to the club. You are comfortable around the movers and shakers of the world. You likely have considerable investments in the market but your discretion assures only your closet confidants really know how much. You appreciate a fine bourbon and would never think of mixing it with cola. Although generally conservative, you are open to change as long as it does not come at the point of a bayonet.

This is the message I received too Matthew, now to just accumulate a lot more money, a highly visible profile and make friends with some of the members and I am golden. Sign me up now.

Last edited:
I'm Bushwood material.

Apparently I belong at Seminole golf club. Something about being a bit too fond of bermuda grass and alcohol.

I got Seminole CC in South Florida.

I'm Pine valley material, oh well I'd take it!

I'm in. And I think they'd have to drink a LOT of bourbon before that ever happened in real life.

It says I'm in. So I guess my next step is to just print out the page that says I'm material and bring it to Billy Payne and get my membership started, haha.

Apparently Im not Augusta material. LOL It gave me Seminole Golf Club.
Welcome to Florida friend, care for a drink? We think you would fit in best here along the beach at Seminole. You will need to be comfortable among the corporate elite, who have traditionally made up the bulk of the membership here. South Florida's warmer weather is a big draw for you. You know that Ben Hogan used to prepare for the Masters here and you like playing on Bermuda grass.

It's Bushwood for me.

Back