2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Mickelson
Furyk
Bae

I would be pretty shocked if anyone else went that route.

My setup with tv in front of that in my office

6e7uda5u.jpg

Have you got DirecTV? Their major coverage is always awesome.

Have you got DirecTV? Their major coverage is always awesome.

Nope. While it is great, I struggle with a service that cant let me watch TV in the rain. :D

Sorry if this was posted already but here are the round 1 pin positions:

Bk3B-iDIcAILuhG.jpg:large

Nope. While it is great, I struggle with a service that cant let me watch TV in the rain. :D

Down poured here the other day with no issues! I just made the switch Monday.

But more on topic. Submitted my pick last night. Decided to go with Sneds on a hunch.

apology accepted dev

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Sorry if this was posted already but here are the round 1 pin positions:

Bk3B-iDIcAILuhG.jpg:large

Skimmer. :)

Just love that the PGA app isn't updating scores. So now I am stuck watching Frozen. #bringonthemasters

Absolutely love that Kitsound! Mine is charged up and in my bag for an outing this weekend...thanks again for the amazingly awesome bluetooth speaker :)

Skimmer. :)

Just love that the PGA app isn't updating scores. So now I am stuck watching Frozen. #bringonthemasters

download the Masters app

Down poured here the other day with no issues! I just made the switch Monday.

But more on topic. Submitted my pick last night. Decided to go with Sneds on a hunch.

Yeah, for us in two different homes, it was less than stellar to say the least.

Absolutely love that Kitsound! Mine is charged up and in my bag for an outing this weekend...thanks again for the amazingly awesome bluetooth speaker :)

Me too buddy. Absolutely love mine.

download the Masters app

Just did! Since I am home today I won't be denied! So who cards the first Eagle of the day?

I am going with Woodland.

And I forgot send in my pick....I debated several guys and settled on it last night and then forgot send in my pick...doh.

And I forgot send in my pick....I debated several guys and settled on it last night and then forgot send in my pick...doh.

Its ok, I plan on winning it all anyhow

I went the Callaway route despite my gut telling me otherwise. My gut is telling me Rory, but my brain is saying take the 3 guys.

Just did! Since I am home today I won't be denied! So who cards the first Eagle of the day?

I am going with Woodland.

Someone will get one on #2, even with that tough pin placement. I'll say Scott Stallings. Thats a WAG.

I think less is more with the Masters. I believe the App shows a great deal and we now see some of the front 9. But the fact that they show what they want makes it so unique.....so the Masters.

I'm never left wanting more because I feel what we do see is very detailed.

I've heard a story that there was a meeting at some point where stations and a couple other sponsors were trying to get more coverage of the event, and it went something like this:

TV/Sponsors: We'd like to show more of the tournament on TV and have some corporate logos around the tee boxes and such.
Green Jacket: (to another green jacket) Is there a reason we HAVE to show this on TV?
TV/Sponsors: Nevermind.

THP Contest picks:
Lefty
English
Woodland

So who did you finally settle on?

Good luck everyone!

Someone will get one on #2, even with that tough pin placement. I'll say Scott Stallings. Thats a WAG.

Going to need it. Dropped an early one at #1.

So what is the feeling on the 1st tee. Do you think there is a little more anxiety being the first tee at the Masters?

Back