Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

Today is the last day to sign up, I will have the testers announced tomorrow.

These look like such interesting shoes, can't wait to find out who is testing them and what they think.

Better late than never...

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Combo of classic look with light weight materials

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? V-Classic in Grey

3. What is your second choice?
V-Classic in Black

Thanks for the opportunity to possibly try out something I don't think I would have purchased on my own.

Bump one more time for a cool opportunity. I have a pair that I've used for kayaking for the last few years (original ones with a smooth bottom). They are extremely comfortable... like you have nothing on once you get used to them. It would be very cool to try playing in such an unstructured shoe.

Today is the last day to sign up, I will have the testers announced tomorrow.

Last call guys. Tomorrow these get announced. Get your names in if you haven't already.

Can't wait to see who gets picked. Very excited for this product so obviously i hope i am a tester but best of luck to all.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Very curious to start getting feedback on these. They are pretty wild

Interesting is the word I'm thinking of, for these shoes. I just checked out the site and they only have by size in two versions, so that's a bummer. I'll be interested in seeing what the testers think about these. Good luck to all who entered.

Whew, I saw this thread just in time apparently!!

I've always like the Vibram shoes from the first time that I saw them several years ago before other shoe manufacturers started copying them. I know when I had my bad case of Golfers Elbow a couple of years ago that kept me from playing, I really enjoyed going out on the course barefoot while my son and friends played. I was the ball spotter/caddie which generally amounted to me running my mouth a lot, LOL. Back to the point, that made me think about trying a Vibram style golf shoe back then as I enjoyed being out there barefoot. Now I have my chance!!

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Right now wearing Adidas Spikeless (Adicross). Before wore Footjoy. Generally like the athletic shoe over the conventional golf shoe. The Adidas shoes have been primo in golf comfort, no more sore feet after the round!!

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? Based off of the 2 listed in the first post, I'd say V-Classic in White and Gray

3. What is your second choice? V-Classic in Black or V-Classic LR

So stoked to see who gets to test these bad boys... Freaking love Vibram.

Looking forward to seeing whom the lucky 5 selected are, would be lying if I didn't say these have me very curious.

Looking forward to seeing whom the lucky 5 selected are, would be lying if I didn't say these have me very curious.

Great bump #Cookie. Almost lost track of this one with the Masters. Good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone this would be a really cool testing oppurtunity.

I think this will really be interesting. Runners seem to love them why not golfers too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this will really be interesting. Runners seem to love them why not golfers too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't do much running on the course, but I'm sure it will feel just as nice riding in a cart :)

good luck everyone this is an intriguing testing

Can't wait to find out who the lucky testers are. Really interested in the feedback from the Vibrams, I've heard great things about their regular shoes.

I just love the look of the classics, yet it makes me smile seeing the toes. Good luck everyone, I hope the winner rock the classics so we see pictures in them on the course.

I would love to test them if chosen.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Spikeless athletic. Right now I am using the Asics Matchplay2.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? V-Classic

3. What is your second choice? V-Classic LR

Thanks!

Eagerly awaiting the winners. I hate wearing socks and I would have an excuse to not.

Eagerly awaiting the winners. I hate wearing socks and I would have an excuse to not.

I'm a pro sock guy. But majority of what you hear from people who wear these love them. I just keep thinking about hot summer days when out walking the course.

I'm a pro sock guy. But majority of what you hear from people who wear these love them. I just keep thinking about hot summer days when out walking the course.

I have a pair for of the regular Vibrams and they take some getting used to but eventually are really comfortable.

I have a pair for of the regular Vibrams and they take some getting used to but eventually are really comfortable.

Mine used to take me forever to put on but now I know exactly how wide to make my toes so they slide right on and dont get two toes in one spot.

I wear socks but I have weird feet so there is always extra fabric. I try to wear only socks that are foot specific which help a lot.

Back