2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Executive Decision, I'm working from home tomorrow. I have Direct TV and need to consume this tournament in all its glory.

Anyone having glitch issues with the masters.com feed? I like the size of the window compared to CBS, but CBS is streaming smooth as butter.

Am I alone in thinking it was a dick move not to put the Stadlers together?

How about my boy Jonas? 5 birds and 2 bogeys, almost picked him in the THP Staff picks.

That dude is awesome, I'm a fan for life after meeting him.

Watched him do some serious putting drill Tuesday. The guy works hard. Nice guy and he signed my hat.

Am I alone in thinking it was a dick move not to put the Stadlers together?

I thought that, but also knowing there is some tension there between them in terms of the father/son relationship (reports are that it hasn't been the best) I can see why the didn't. You think they can put whatever it is aside for two days at Augusta though.

Anyone else catch the "you can see them from a mile away" quote on the Stadlers? I chuckled a little bit.

So... Jonas' putting stroke. Can I borrow that for an indefinite period of time?

that's a real nice par save by Jonas

It's great to finally see some live feeds!

I thought that, but also knowing there is some tension there between them in terms of the father/son relationship (reports are that it hasn't been the best) I can see why the didn't. You think they can put whatever it is aside for two days at Augusta though.

I was not aware of tension. I remember hearing Craig saying something along the lines that he has been waiting for this and was hoping for it. Tension from Kevin mainly?

Couples on the leaderboard at -1. Would like to see him make some noise into the weekend.

Is Crenshaw using a stand bag?

Looks like we have some 15th and 16th hole coverage now too

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Tough to see Crenshaw struggle on 12

Looks like we have some 15th and 16th hole coverage now too

Looks like the "on the range" is live also

Tough to see Crenshaw struggle on 12

Looks like the "on the range" is live also

Was already 7 over going into 12...not pretty dumping 2 in the drink.

5th shot was a nice one though!

Crenshaw is sure haveing some trouble getting it going but good to see him still out there competing

And just like a fart in the wind...Fowler is gone.

And just like a fart in the wind...Fowler is gone.

Been waiting for that one have you? That's funny though.

u6apa3eq.jpg

Been waiting for that one have you? That's funny though.

Not really...Its an old Shawshank Redemption reference.

I should really contemplate taking these two days off every year. I'm absolutely a sloth sitting here doing nothing (at work).

Back