What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light blue Bobby Jones 1/4 zip pullover.

The XH20 1/4 zip? Please say yes.

I don't think it's that model, MSRP was $89.50 if that helps discern which one it is.

I like pullovers for work & golf. Loved this color so pulled trigger.

I'm wearing a shirt, today, that #Cookie gave me.

#itsnewtome

I don't think it's that model, MSRP was $89.50 if that helps discern which one it is.

I like pullovers for work & golf. Loved this color so pulled trigger.

Probably would have said. If you see one of those you gotta pull the trigger too. Great for a number of situations.

I used an abundance of AF discounts and gift cards to load up on some shirts last night. Also ordered Scotty's new Masters themed Peter Millar polo. It was just too sexy to pass up and I loved the color theme of it.

Light blue Bobby Jones 1/4 zip pullover.

Nice buy! I looked monday and saw some sweet ones on the cheap...If only I was a medium

Anybody wear Iliac Golf shirts? Interested in the material and sizing. Needless to say have some pondering going on here...

I'm digging the looks of the Bobby Jones pullovers. Do the sizes usually run pretty accurate?

As a benchmark - I typically wear a Large in Nike polos.

Yes the do.

Tempted to order a pair of Club Monaco green chinos for the course. I don't mind bright tops, but green pants? Not sure, but they're only $25 after tax and shipping.

Pondering some pastel pink pants...like the ones that Harris English had on. I need some pastel pants in the rotation.

5ubaquhy.jpg

For those wanting to be like Webb.

They have the IZOD pants at Belk

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

uhavy7u6.jpg

8y3u2e3e.jpg

henudu4a.jpg

dy8y9a5e.jpg

sepatapu.jpg

All came within the last day or 2. I'll throw my thoughts on the Monolites in their thread.

Order some green lightweight chinos from Club Monaco for $22 shipped. Had to brighten up my pant selection some for the spring.

Order some green lightweight chinos from Club Monaco for $22 shipped. Had to brighten up my pant selection some for the spring.

What is the fit like from them? Was looking at a few of those as well. Great price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

What is the fit like from them? Was looking at a few of those as well. Great price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I went with the Connor fit which is their slimmest fit. The lightweight ones are fairly light. Won't be summer round light, but not as thick as say dress pants.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trendy Golf with free shipping to Canada until April 27th for all us Canadians on here. I apologies to people's wallets now.

Well my Puma Lux line pants arrived and I remember a couple of people wanting me to post about them.

Fit: Slim. Not skinny jeans by any means, but slimmer than your traditional Nike or Adidas fits. Should warn, for anyone who normally wears 32" inseam, these are short. I think I'm going to have them taken out about .5".

Material: really nice. Not as thin as some pants, such as my Nike modern tech pants, but far from think and heavy. They hold their shape better as well, little dressier than the sport pants you see Rory and Rickie wearing.

Here are a couple of photos. The one with the Travis Mathew shirt is to just give an idea of the gray tone.

temaqety.jpg
husutaru.jpg
zu8adamy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

More Kohls shopping...these Fila golf shorts are the most comfortable thing I've worn on the course! I've got four pairs now.

2ugu4abe.jpg
y8e3u2ab.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Got two pair of Cross Pants and a Cross shirt. Will be my first experience with cross so hoping they exceed my expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back