How To Hit A Draw - Lessons W/ Leadbetter & Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The lessons with David Leadbetter continue.

Super simple. Just like the fade, just reversed. Like it.

I love these short lessons and that guy has a beautiful and simple swing.

Always enjoy these. Real easy to understand

I really like the simple explanation on how to setup for the draw. He does a nice job of demonstrating this with an easy swing.

He just make it look so easy great series

easy peasy

Very nice simplistic way of explaining the new ball flight laws in terms of how to hit a draw (and a fade in the other video) without being very confusing.

Just that easy. Love this series.

Thanks JB. Always enjoy listening to him. He is very good at describing concepts in an understandable manner.

Will work on this tonight. Usually if I'm trying to draw it I usually hit it straight and not hit my slice.

Nice, actually doing that. Well the set up anyway, consistent draw a work in progress though.

such simple tips... I know I always thought some of these things were much harder than he explains them to be.

This is what I have been trying to do lately. Great tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man he's good, he always seems to describe things that help them relate to me better than other videos I've seen. I'm so glad he and Callaway put these together.

The lessons are quick and straight to the point. Now only if getting the expected result was that easy.

Good stuff. Good series going on here.

Pretty much how I do it. The only thing I add is a stronger grip than if I want a fade and playing the ball back a little more than for a fade.

Love these tips. Off to the range I go tomorrow to work more on this very thing.

Simple tips! Alignment is the big key and I need to work on it

Was working on this tonight and having some fun with the hybrid. Was actually moving off the flag by a good 40 yards and drawing (might be considered a push hook that far off) it to the back pin (240) at the range. Crazy flight.

This was very interesting. To hit a draw, I've always been told to close the stance, but, keep the club face pointed at the target. When I try this, I often get a snap hook instead of a draw. David says to line up the club head slightly to the right, but not as much as the feet. I'll give that a try tomorrow when I'm at the range.

This was exceptionally helpful. As a fader, I want to be able to consistently work the ball both ways.

Could have used this advice yesterday. Just hitting a draw into a 2 club headwind instead of hitting a fade, making it a 6 club wind.

This is usually how I setup to hit a draw as well. Only thing I do as well is tee the ball up a little higher as well, it helps get the clubhead get through and closed a little better to get the draw you are looking for.

Back