#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

I hit my 20* into the wind & mishit. Still gave me 190 and left he about 30 yds from the green. Nice smooth tempo and this club flat out delivers.

I only hit this club one time today. Blistered it from 190 into the wind. Ended up just past the pin, but in the left hand bunker. I hit it with a touch to much draw.

I only hit this club one time today. Blistered it from 190 into the wind. Ended up just past the pin, but in the left hand bunker. I hit it with a touch to much draw.

Its crazy how moving up on the tee boxes causes you to use different clubs in your bag. Yesterday I used my hybrids quite a bit and today I didn't use them that much. Used my irons a lot more today.

Its crazy how moving up on the tee boxes causes you to use different clubs in your bag. Yesterday I used my hybrids quite a bit and today I didn't use them that much. Used my irons a lot more today.

I used it quite a bit yesterday, and loved them all. Today, once, and it was sweet.

Used the 20, 5 times today. 3 times off the tee box and twice off the deck. This club is like a fine wine, it gets better with age

Check it out! My new Adams Hybrid bag I got for our team finishing in 3rd! Great looking bag that really has it all. Thanks again Adams and THP!

asyheqej.jpg

ydejy3a6.jpg

That's sharp Jake, I like it!

Awesome looking bag Jake. I've become a big fan of the "Adams" logo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a pretty nice looking bag. Hopefully we can get a round in together and I can see it in person!

I love that bag Jake. Great choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking bag there, Jake. Your post brought back some memories of a great weekend with Adams and at the Cowboys Club with THPers. Thanks.

that bag is pretty sweet looking

Jake that bag is awesome! Congrats again on the third place finish.

Using Tapatalk

Check it out! My new Adams Hybrid bag I got for our team finishing in 3rd! Great looking bag that really has it all. Thanks again Adams and THP!

asyheqej.jpg

ydejy3a6.jpg

That is a great looking bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lookin' good Jake!

That bag looks slick! Love it

Thanks for all the comments on the bag guys, it is a great looking bag. The thing about it is that it's also an all around great bag. I've had a ton of bags over the past 9 months or so and this one stacks up with all of them. I love it!

I like that bag a lot Jake. Looks like it has plenty of storage and that color combo is really nice.

Sweet bag! Did you pick the colors?

Nice bag Jake

Awesome bag Jake.

Back