2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

The kid has ice water in his veins right now, looking forward to seeing how he handles the back nine.

Do it Speith!

Huge putt there

Anyone know what Spieth's current contract status is?
I imagine the sponsors will be lining up with the vault open when he is available.

Spieth is just grabbing this thing by the neck.

I was just curious more than anything. They were talking about that on PGA Tour radio this weekend, how some casual fans wouldn't watch unless TW is in the mix but hardcore golf fans like us nuts will watch and love it regardless. Thanks for elaborating Miller Time!

I will head butt the hell out of someone in a Tiger debate though and you know this Jman!

Yes you will, this is a fact, and I enjoy it when it isn't me, hahaha!

SPIETH! DUDE!

Uggh freddie has just hit a wall after the hot start

Agree. Effing love the Masters.

This is by a million miles my favorite day in sports!

Badass huh? Doesn't get any better than seeing fantastic golf on a very difficult course.

Just tuning in to see Speith birdie the last two. That was a great sand save by Bubba as well.

I think Bubba took out some frustration on that ball.

Bubba crushed that one.

Seeing Bubba's drive on 8 is when I think that something like Protracer would be awesome at the Masters, but they would never allow it there. I want to know how long it was.

His swing. Good lord.

this last group is going to be a good battle, Bubba seems to be in a better groove now

Seeing Bubba's drive on 8 is when I think that something like Protracer would be awesome at the Masters, but they would never allow it there. I want to know how long it was.
Uhhh freakishly long...

Amazing to see Spieth play the first seven holes that well under this pressure.

Some fantastic golf so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bubba with fire in his eyes. He just crushed that.

Speith looking like he has been here thousand times

Back