Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't for a long long long time, but I play by myself so much its grown on me a ton. Pandora or Spotify and go.

I play on my own a good but as well. Just find it too distracting.

I play on my own a good but as well. Just find it too distracting.

Psh, you just need to let loose with some Pitch Perfect hahaha

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Where is the best place to pick a voice caddy sc100 up?
I got mine on the Bay from a seller named gadgets4golf. Make an offer (I've heard they've accepted as low as $219).

Or RockBottomGolf has a killer sale going on this weekend if they still have them in stock.

Last edited:
I got mine on the Bay from a seller named gadgets4golf. Make an offer (I've heard they've accepted as low as $119).

Or RockBottomGolf has a killer sale going on this weekend if they still have them in stock.

Rockbottomgolf is out of stock.

Adams XTD 3w and BBA

Serious ponders

Adams xtd irons. They were just so easy to launch at the demo day. I wonder if it had anything to do with the CTaper 90 shafts

Adams xtd irons. They were just so easy to launch at the demo day. I wonder if it had anything to do with the CTaper 90 shafts

Your talking the cross-cavities right? They are LONG, I hit some stupid numbers at Adams w/ the 8i.

Man, I thought they sounded really not good.

Man, I thought they sounded really not good.

I wasn't paying attention to the sound of them when I hit them indoors and at the range, just the ignorant amount of launch and carry I was getting, which is abnormal for me as a big sound guy come to think of it. Was honestly the longest 8i I have ever hit. Not necessarily a good thing, but it was ridiculous.

I've got a six iron at home. I haven't put it on the monitor yet though. Just some outdoor balls. It's really odd though. Very hollow. Love the black finish though and the shaft is intriguing.

I've got a six iron at home. I haven't put it on the monitor yet though. Just some outdoor balls. It's really odd though. Very hollow. Love the black finish though and the shaft is intriguing.

Its a crazy concept and definitely radical on the looks. Hearing them talking about the brazing of the metals and that plunger thing was cool, they R&D's the piss out of it. Def really really different though.

BUt after your long fitting, you were raving about the heavier shafts and the Apex irons? After just a few rounds due to weather, you jumping ship already.

BUt after your long fitting, you were raving about the heavier shafts and the Apex irons? After just a few rounds due to weather, you jumping ship already.

Huh? Why put words in my mouth? I've been playing great with my Apex Pro's. Wouldn't change them at all. I really don't understand why you jump on me every time I mention I'm pondering something.

Just went to a 10 company demo day this weekend and hit Adams irons for the first time ever and they were definitely eye opening

Huh? Why put words in my mouth? I've been playing great with my Apex Pro's. Wouldn't change them at all. I really don't understand why you jump on me every time I mention I'm pondering something.

Just went to a 10 company demo day this weekend and hit Adams irons for the first time ever and they were definitely eye opening

Not putting words in your mouth dude. Just very confused over the last couple of things thats all. Rave about the hybrid and then off it, then say it might have been the lighter shafts after raving about the heavier ones. Just confused is all.

No biggie, hitting new clubs is fun and we encourage everybody to do it.

Not putting words in your mouth dude. Just very confused over the last couple of things thats all. Rave about the hybrid and then off it, then say it might have been the lighter shafts after raving about the heavier ones. Just confused is all.

No biggie, hitting new clubs is fun and we encourage everybody to do it.

Oh the other shafts definitely were launching higher for me, probably too high. That's the reason I went with heavier shafts. Just never hit an adams iron before an I couldn't believe how high they launched. I was hitting the 6 iron an the rep thought I was hitting the 8 iron because of the launch. Didn't see any ballooning

And I'm not off the hybrid - it's likely going in the bag in place of my 4 iron. Just need to get it on a monitor head to head with the 4 iron to make sure I get the distance increase I'm needing

I don't know what's causing it, but my distance gaps between my 4, 5,and 6 iron are more compressed than my other irons and that leaves a larger gap between my X2Hot hybrid and my 4 iron than I'd like.

And the x2hot hybrid I got rid of one was a 16* a bought from another thper, not the one a got fitted for. The 20* x2hot might be my favorite club in the bag

Last edited:
I need some adapters, my supply is dry.

ubehy6as.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back