#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

I got home today to find my bag for coming in 3rd at the Adams event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams has some great color combos!

Love those bags guys and Congratulations again!

Thanks to ADAMS and THP for the great time!

JM

Nice bag Scarnici! I didn't know it at the time, but me and jake picked out the same bag. I will post pics of mine when I get home. Gonna keep my callaway bag until the king is over then rock this sweet adams. Also for the twitter contest I chose a 16* adams pro hybrid mini. Thing is almost like a driving iron haven't had the chance to hit it yet though. Can't thank adams enough and still talking about this awesome weekend with friends.
taje6u9y.jpg

edubejes.jpg

y3u6adyp.jpg

Nice bag Scarnici! I didn't know it at the time, but me and jake picked out the same bag. I will post pics of mine when I get home. Gonna keep my callaway bag until the king is over then rock this sweet adams. Also for the twitter contest I chose a 16* adams pro hybrid mini. Thing is almost like a driving iron haven't had the chance to hit it yet though. Can't thank adams enough and still talking about this awesome weekend with friends.
taje6u9y.jpg

edubejes.jpg

y3u6adyp.jpg

Thats hilarious that you two picked re same bag. The bags are great. It was such a great event and great weekend. So much fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking selections fellers, well done!

Nice bags guys, I know you will enjoy them. I am looking forward to reading how you like the mini Jj. Congrats all.

This was such a great event and the bags look great. I really need to put another Adams club in my bag, but can't decide between the 3 or 5 wood tightlies.

Great looking bag Scarnici!!! That was a great event and now I can relive the memories every time I play golf!

The Colonial is almost here!!!

Going to try and get out there and follow our boys around the course. You guys are going when, Friday, Saturday, do you know when?

Wednesday

Its killing me to miss it, but w/ it being the last day of the school year and my sister-in-laws wedding week it was the perfect storm. You two are going to have a BLAST though, get me a pin flag and I'll owe you forever!

Wednesday

That doesn't help me. I was just hoping it was during the actual tournament. Wanted to see you guys around the action. But Wednesday would actually be much better for you all. Get to interact with the players a bit. That will be such a fantastic time for you.

Its killing me to miss it, but w/ it being the last day of the school year and my sister-in-laws wedding week it was the perfect storm. You two are going to have a BLAST though, get me a pin flag and I'll owe you forever!

So the one guy not from Texas doesn't get to go? Looks like Adams lucked out with the free airfare deal in this one. Sorry to hear you're missing it James.

I'll see what I can do to get you one.

Sorry to hear that you can't make this happen James. It would have been a great experience. If these two don't hook you up with the pin, I will try and pick you up one on the weekend. I plan on getting out there Friday or Saturday.

Sorry to hear that you can't make this happen James. It would have been a great experience. If these two don't hook you up with the pin, I will try and pick you up one on the weekend. I plan on getting out there Friday or Saturday.

I should be out sometime that weekend as well

Have y'all had any discussions with #adamsgolf on schedule, who you'll walk with, tour van, etc?

Sorry to hear you'll miss James. Do you get to transfer your winnings to someone else?

Adams really rolled out the SWAG with this amazing event and they continue, how cool!

Back