Contest #1 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Rhiona

Good idea...you don't want to lose the new job by accidently being seen in the cheerleading outfit again.

Nah not going to that well twice!

Idea is set. Going to have to wait a few days for filming. Great stuff so far everyone!

Really working the brain matter trying to come up with a winning idea for this. So far, everything I've thought about would be lame. But, perhaps with a good bottle of bourbon tonight, I'll be more creative.

Great stuff guys. I always love the Vine required contests.

I have my Idea I believe!!!!

Due to work obligations, it may be a couple days though.

Silence...because we're concentrating on victory!!

(Nothing like borrowing a little work time to get this done)

This is a contest you just have to enter. It would be incredible to spend the weekend with the Callaway #ZooCrew, a bunch of THPers, and to be lead into Gauntlet battle by the one the only Rhiona Sullivan.

You put out a rap album Donne, I'm buying.

You all are cooking with Crisco! :bomb::blob:

You put out a rap album Donne, I'm buying.

Thanks...but I have already announced my retirement from the rap game, much to the relief of all involved.

I would love to iron my overalls, get my banjo out and dance a jig to try and get in this wing ding. :D :bananadance: Playing on Team Rhiona would be awesome however I'm not sure if my golfing funds are going to allow for another trip.

Loving the vines so far! Need to come up with a good one for this...

Awesome start to this contest so far. I'm racking my brain for an idea, but so far....nothing. I guess I'm taking Ken's approach.

I am not entering but I have a good idea. I will throw it together tonight to show my support!

haha awesome video Toad!

Loving the entries so far. TeamRhi will be stout as long as people make sure to bring a bag of candy for the boss.

#TRS2014ZC9HSMC should give you all an idea that Rhi is all business with taking down the ZooCrew Boys. Hashtag was a victim for sure. Never under estimate the power of the Fun Architect

I've got an idea, but I need a cameraman!

Back