How many have you played?

SaskeyInWash

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.0
Zero, never had opportunity. Would have to be with a special group for me to do any of those.

I havent played any of them... But 5-6 of them would be must plays for me if I was in the area.

None but i am with in driving distance of 3 so i have no excuse as to why i haven't played any of them

Only 1 - TPC Sawgrass

8. But to be fair, only paid for 1.

Yes I have played all but the first two, but being a PGA member has its perks and my membership was very generous. Could never have done or played half the course I have without assistance from grateful members and or clients.

Big fat zero for me.

8. But to be fair, only paid for 1.

I wish I had a hookup like that. Out of the 8 which was your favorite?

I've played Pinehurst No.2. I don't think it was anywhere near that price when we played it.

At some point, I will play Pebble Beach. Maybe in a few years when my dad turns 70.

Big fat zero for me. Honestly I would never pay that kind of money for a round of golf, would have to have a pretty big discount to shell out this kind of dough, especially when you can play Bandon's courses for less than half of these numbers.

Cordevalle and Pebble Beach.

Nice thing is with all the local course to me they run deals for NCGA members which is a huge savings over full price

A big 0 and no desire to play most.

Did hear our company just held an outing for 3 days at pinehurst of course just sales

How many have you played?

None for me. Would be delighted to play any but would never pay $400 plus for a round of golf.

Its less a hook up and more my job.
Shadow Creek.

How are playing any of those courses work?:) Tough job but somebody has to do it.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Haven't played any of them, but they're definitely on the bucket list.

Using Tapatalk

Zero, never had opportunity. Would have to be with a special group for me to do any of those.

Zero here too. Not happening in this life........

None, and not sure if that will ever change. I guess i could manage a Whistling Straits round early in the season as they make it about 50% off, but not during the summer. Really would like to play the Old White TPC at Greenbrier.

Zero. And the only way that will ever change is if I win the lottery or THP holds an event at one of them, I'm lucky enough to get in, and MikeDean pricing applies haha.

The Wynn but it was $375 in the summer not $500. Awesome experience and I'd do it again without a hangover.

Haven't played any of them and more than likely I will never play them. Just to much coin for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A big 0 and no desire to play most.

Did hear our company just held an outing for 3 days at pinehurst of course just sales

Coffee is for closers.

Back