Mi adidas Powerband 3.0 Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP was able to create these about a month ago and they arrived at the offices today. Here is a quick look at the THP Style Mi Powerband 3.0s.

796236847_RiCkq-L-1.jpg

796236825_ARKg2-L-1.jpg

796236873_XXVeP-L-1.jpg

796236918_XrXDh-L-1.jpg

796236889_XwUWF-L-1.jpg

796236941_r5G89-L-1.jpg

796236968_oQb3g-L-1.jpg

Ooooh. Those things look great! I've been thinking about some but I'm waiting till the season gets closer before I heavily consider it. I've spent more than I should have already this winter on prep for next year. :D

Those are awesome JB!! GG, where's your pair? :)

• Admin
These and the regular Powerband 3.0s are flat out comfortable.

JB, some days i hate you more and more! kidding, those shoes are sick. i like the colors a lot. how about at least accidentally ordering some 14's or something.

• Admin
JB, some days i hate you more and more! kidding, those shoes are sick. i like the colors a lot. how about at least accidentally ordering some 14's or something.

Sorry TC. hehe

These are so nice in person. I love that they have so many areas you can customize.

Those look sweet, I just got on their site and messed around with some different looks myself. Unfortunately the price is a bit much for me.

Those look sweet, I just got on their site and messed around with some different looks myself. Unfortunately the price is a bit much for me.

It is high, but not as high as some other custom shoes. Whether the customizing thing works for someone or not, I will be the first to say that adidas Golf got the comfort thing right for 2010. These are like wearing pillows...hehe

It is high, but not as high as some other custom shoes. Whether the customizing thing works for someone or not, I will be the first to say that adidas Golf got the comfort thing right for 2010. These are like wearing pillows...hehe

I agree, I designed some sweet KU themed shoes complete with the "Muck Fizzou" stitching. LOL I just can't justify the price, wish I could.

Very nice, JB. I messed around with aversion of Mike Weir's design. Even stuck a "Rossa" logo on the heel.

Outstanding shoes, JB!

Sorry TC. hehe

These are so nice in person. I love that they have so many areas you can customize.

jb, i'll get some that say tc1 @ thp if you'll split the cost with me? :D

seriously though, i just can't stop looking at them. i'm waiting for you to show some pics of some custom stamped irons of yours or something, that would be the icing on the cake.

jb, i'll get some that say tc1 @ thp if you'll split the cost with me? :D

seriously though, i just can't stop looking at them. i'm waiting for you to show some pics of some custom stamped irons of yours or something, that would be the icing on the cake.

None of those. But we have quite a few putters that say THP. I also have a couple of putters that have my initials. As well as the THP Icons that have THP on them.

These are ridiculously comfortable.

None of those. But we have quite a few putters that say THP. I also have a couple of putters that have my initials. As well as the THP Icons that have THP on them.

These are ridiculously comfortable.

and ridiculously good lookin'. i couldn't help but notice that you went with a twinge of carolina blue, i like your style!

They look good. Thats almost the same thing I came up with when I messed around on the site. Going for that Dodger look.

The blue has a carbon fiber like look that really adds a lot to the overall looks of the shoe.

The blue has a carbon fiber like look that really adds a lot to the overall looks of the shoe.

I went and created my own shoe, then realized i had practically created yours, so i had to start again
:bad:

I'm a huge fan of the blue and white. Nice choices there JB.

I agree, I designed some sweet KU themed shoes complete with the "Muck Fizzou" stitching. LOL I just can't justify the price, wish I could.

Now that might be worth the price. ROCK CHALK!

that blue is hypnotic.....love them JB!
:bulgy-eyes:

Back