What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work captain, like to hear the changes working on course!

43/40 from 6569 yards. Home course. Two penalties.

37° when I teed off and 50° when I got done. Too old for that crap. It needs to warm up.

Wanted to commit to the changes for a round and pretty successful at that. Got better as I went on.

Nice round dude!

Just finished my round. Started out playing pretty poorly but the putter kept me steady. Went out in 46 and came in in 43. Once again finished with 30 putts. No 3 putts. Hit 10/14 FIR. Short iron striking came around on the back and I hit 4/9 GIR. None on the front. Scrambled like a mofo. The sand tip Freddie Kong gave me is really paying off. 1/1 out of the sand today. Please with where my game is headed.

89 is solid Ricky. Nice work!

Just finished my round. Started out playing pretty poorly but the putter kept me steady. Went out in 46 and came in in 43. Once again finished with 30 putts. No 3 putts. Hit 10/14 FIR. Short iron striking came around on the back and I hit 4/9 GIR. None on the front. Scrambled like a mofo. The sand tip Freddie Kong gave me is really paying off. 1/1 out of the sand today. Please with where my game is headed.

Solid round...nice back!!

39/39 for a +6 78.
1 birdie
7 bogeys
7 1-putts
4 3-putts

It was feast or famine with the putter today as the greens were aerated on Monday. For the most part they rolled pretty well.

Driver was incredible but had a slight case of the pulls with my irons. Put myself in position to score off the tee but for the most part I couldn't capitalize.

37° when I teed off and 50° when I got done. Too old for that crap. It needs to warm up.

Wanted to commit to the changes for a round and pretty successful at that. Got better as I went on.

Good rounds guys!

Just played my first round of the year today!! This was one of the longest winters I can remember. Shot a 48 but I am not complaining. I am waiting on my driver and fairway woods so I only played with a hybrid and irons. Had a few 3 putts but the greens were long, I could care less it felt great to get back out on the course!

39/39 for a +6 78.
1 birdie
7 bogeys
7 1-putts
4 3-putts

It was feast or famine with the putter today as the greens were aerated on Monday. For the most part they rolled pretty well.

Driver was incredible but had a slight case of the pulls with my irons. Put myself in position to score off the tee but for the most part I couldn't capitalize.

78 with four three-putts is a solid round Joe. Get that putter straightened out!

Nice round bro.

78 with four three-putts is a solid round Joe. Get that putter straightened out!

Thanks Seth, definitely can't completely blame the aerated greens. Three of them were due to awful distance control on the 1st putt

Nice round, Ricky! We'll have to get some match play going to get your competitive juices flowing

Nice round, Ricky! We'll have to get some match play going to get your competitive juices flowing

Absolutely. Looking forward to it.

That's a really impressive round following a swing change. I always find the first round after making adjustments is the hardest.

A certain new 3w and hybrid???

I always look forward to being with good friends enjoying fellowship and the course.

Forgot this point and you're absolutely right, back in my usual group and the four and half hour round was actually pleasant with decent company, a fair bit of laughter, esp when I managed to hit trees three times on different holes and end up with the ball 30-40 yds behind me :D
One even ended up on a neighbouring green, just one of those days.

Last edited:
PM +5 77. 6 fir 7 gir 29 putts. Few bad shots but recovered well. 7 one putts no three putts

PM +5 77. 6 fir 7 gir 29 putts. Few bad shots but recovered well. 7 one putts no three putts

Atta boy Kang. I told you that you would start seeing results. Hard work plays off. Great round.

38/41 for 79. Played the tougher of the two courses at my home club. Finally had a round were I avoided blow up holes. 2 birdies, 8 pars, 7 bogies, 1 double. 7/14 fwys, 7/18 GIR, 18/18 GIRP. 33 putts. No penalties.

Really good round in wet and windy conditions.

38/41 for 79. Played the tougher of the two courses at my home club. Finally had a round were I avoided blow up holes. 2 birdies, 8 pars, 7 bogies, 1 double. 7/14 fwys, 7/18 GIR, 18/18 GIRP. 33 putts. No penalties.

Really good round in wet and windy conditions.

Solid round. No big numbers no penalties. Good work

88 (par72) and 38 putts. Can't buy a putt these days. 5 3putts!

44/45 today, posted in the live round thread. Not bad for struggling with my wedges. Had some great shots and some not so great. No 3 jacks today. That's a huge positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. 51 on a morning 9 today. Couldn't get off the tee to save my life. Had to head to the range afterwards and flesh it out - think I got it figured though, which is the positive. Also had a chip in...for bogey, but still. More practice tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ugh. 51 on a morning 9 today. Couldn't get off the tee to save my life. Had to head to the range afterwards and flesh it out - think I got it figured though, which is the positive. Also had a chip in...for bogey, but still. More practice tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

That's this game we all love partner. Tomorrow has a brighter shine to it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back