IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
We started the egg hunting today! Happy Easter to my entire THP family!

Great pics, Icey.

Happy Easter!

Great pics of the kids Kyle.

Happy Easter!!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Kyle, and happy Easter to all!

Happy Easter from Anabelle and my family to my THP family:
y9epara7.jpg

vasapu4u.jpg

Happy Easter from Anabelle and my family to my THP family:
y9epara7.jpg

vasapu4u.jpg

We just finished doing the same. Normally I hate for my daughter to be up this late, but not tonight. It was special.

We just finished doing the same. Normally I hate for my daughter to be up this late, but not tonight. It was special.

It was awesome. She and my nephew had an absolute blast.

It was awesome. She and my nephew had an absolute blast.
My daughters hands are stained all kinds of crazy colors.

She didnt grasp the "dont pick them up until they are dry" part.

Happy Easter everyone! I will have several pictures to post tomorrow.

Happy Easter THP! Gonna be a busy day tomorrow but ill post some pictures of the little guy at some point. Everyone enjoy the holiday!

Happy Easter guys! Great pics Icey and Dev.

We spent most of the day at Bunnypalooza in the Miami Seaquarium with rides, parade and dolphin show. Easter baskets are ready and looking forward to mass and brunch with the fam.

arybyqa7.jpg

Happy Easter everyone. Great pictures guys. We can learn a lot from the joy of our children.

Happy Easter everyone. Great pictures guys. We can learn a lot from the joy of our children.

Absolutely true Ken. Bought my daughter a $2.50 ball at Target the other day. She was so excited running around the house she was giggling and laughing so hard she couldnt even breath. Couldnt wipe the smile off my face.

Happy Easter everyone. Great pictures of the kids. I'll post some tomorrow of Easter celebration.

Happy Easter everyone! Going to do my sons first Easter egg hurt tomorrow. He loves egg, mostly the Kinder kind. But not a fan of candy or chocolate at all. He should still love it, he really enjoys going to the park to play with kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Easter everyone.

Have a good day, everyone.
My son and I are going to spend time together going to the Gwinnet Championship @ Sugarloaf.

Have a happy Easter everyone, He is risen!

Anabelle loves finding eggs so much that when she was done she went and put them all back and did it again. She is so funny. Now she is eating the fruit snacks that we put in the eggs.

zury6e8a.jpg

hemetyda.jpg

And apparently it's dress up Daddy day too... I wouldn't do this for anyone else....
3esehebu.jpg

Last edited:
Happy easter folks

Happy Easter

Back