THP Challenge #4 - Win Equipment

e8egy8e9.jpg
entry 3- little Easter Sunday chipping at the parents. Happy Easter all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry #2 at the range today

Entry 1...baby chasing G-rex's missed putts

y4a3uqud.jpg

ajyhyvaq.jpg

New 50 degree wedge practice.

The lady in the pink dress wouldn't take my photo so this is the best I could do. Notice the pimp putter and a custom torched RBZ Stage 2 driver cooling off.

Was trying to work on starting the ball straighter, still fighting the out to in swing and the fade that comes with that. Started to get straighter shots going toward the end of the session though. And I had a nice addition to my bag that went super, super well.

I have had a tough week tying up loose ends around the house to get to practice much. I did get out late yesterday at the last minute, forgot my phone.
Just got into Sioux Falls awhile ago, figured I'd enter by showing some putting practice into a clear plastic cup. Distance is about 6'.
6ugyge9e.jpg

Awesome job everyone!

Balls_zps867c120d.png

And the video this is pulled from:

Ignore that first shot...twas bad.

Working on putting today
ydetyha6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Was trying to work on starting the ball straighter, still fighting the out to in swing and the fade that comes with that. Started to get straighter shots going toward the end of the session though. And I had a nice addition to my bag that went super, super well.

What range is this?

What range is this?

Old Town in Monroe. I was in the area for Easter family dinner, so I dropped by. It's not the nicest, but it does the trick.

I kept forgetting to take a pic when I was on the range this weekend....DOH!

Putting in work in the garage:

J-Practice.jpg

YTtGitL.jpg

Quick after Easter session.

Squeezed #6 in tonight after we got home from Estes Park. Will be my last before the deadline, was fun doing this challenge for sure and special thanks for the GF putting up with me wanting to play during her weekend!
20140420_195355.jpg

Possibly skirting the rules again, I'll take a selfie with the swing trainer in the morning.

Took my sis out tonight to the range, she's doing pretty well for one introductory lesson.
#sheissingle #marryheroff

zagupuqe.jpg

Entry #4. More putting. I need to alter the undulation a bit, I think I have the line memorized.

u4adyqud.jpg

Entry #2, from my short game/range session today!

y7a6unyp.jpg

a6a6uqyj.jpg

I went and practiced yesterday too, and took video, but forgot to snap a pic. Will a video count?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Just got out for a few practise chips after tea before it got dark. This is just in the back yard and I was chipping at the apple tree.

This is the "wedge only" range that's next to their full range at Circling Raven before the round yesterday. Balls and cart included in $75 greens fees.(best practice facility I have ever used)

Wedgeonly_zps408b8a80.jpg

Today is the last day! I was going to enter 1 more photo from a range session after work today but looks like 11:59 AM EST is the cutoff.

Today is the last day! I was going to enter 1 more photo from a range session after work today but looks like 11:59 AM EST is the cutoff.

I may be able to just get in one more entry, our tee time is 12:14 but I may not remember to beat the deadline once I get to the course.

I got out to the range on Saturday, and was so excited to get out of the house, I left my cell phone at home. So no picture or entry for me on this one. Sucks.

Just noticed deadline is at noon. Can't get on YouTube at work so won't be able to get my video in by then, so 2 entries will have to be enough for me I suppose. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back