Matt Kuchar Wins RBC Championship - WITB

Glad to see kuch get a win

Great win for Kuchar, always love seeing what's in his bag. Unfortunately this is the first time in 3 weeks that I didn't go with him in fantasy. Oh well, went with Donald and he got a solid runner up.

Wow -- that bag is kind of all over the place. I like it.

Never new he played SteelFibers...great win for him. Love that putter.

Good win for Kuch!

Love his buffet of a bag... Really happy for him he's been in beast mode this year.

Didn't get to see it but happy he played good on sunday finally. Dude has been playing some great golf as of late.

Loving the 3 different brand wedges. Makes me feel better about having 2 :)

Solid win for Kuch!

Had no idea about the Cleveland and Vokey wedges.

Love seeing the J40's and Aerotechs.

Wow awesome win, well deserved been so close 4 weeks in a row. Can't wait to see the highlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell of a win for Kuch, I always love seeing what's in his bag as well. Love that the Steelfibers are stiff AND the 95's, food for thought there people.

Definitely a solid win...especially the hole out on 18.

Interesting setup for sure. I like the 63* wedge, makes me want one.

Kuch went through some craziness to win this one today. His bag has always interested me. He really does go all over the place.

Happy to see it pay off. He's been close these past few tournaments.

Two hybrids. Nice looking bag.

Great to see him finally get over the hump again. Was getting tired of seeing him choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy for Kuchar!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That was a lot of fun to watch today. Glad to see him on top after the last month of close calls.

Matt Kuchar won the RBC this week and here is a look at WITB.

Matt Kuchar WITB
Driver - Bridgestone J40 430 9.5* w/ Accra Mr-55 Proto
FW Wood - Ping G25 15* w/ Fujikura Speeder 757x
Hybrids - Ping Anser 20* & 23* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95x & Aldila Tour Blue 95x
Irons - Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back 5-PW w/ Aerotech SteelFiber i95 Stiff
Wedges - Bridgestone J40 52, Cleveland 588 RTX 58* & Titleist Vokey SM4 62 (bent to 63*)
Putter - Bettinardi Matt Kuchar Signature Model 1
Ball - Bridgestone Tour B330-S

Crazy to me, that a guy who is top 10 in the world is carrying a GI fairway wood (that is a big head) 2 hybrids and graphite shafts in his irons!

Really makes me think I need to check my ego at the door when I finally go get a full proper fitting....

Nice win for kuch! Interesting bag. Like seeing how he's got things set up. Love seeing the steelfibers in his irons.

Just saw the coverage in the gym....quite delayed here in Korea. Saw him hole it from the sand on 18 and scared some others in the gym with my yelling! Better than a Superbowl touchdown. Especially after he screwed up his 4' putt for birdie on 17. A testament for keeping your head about you and those miss-shots in the rear view.

Last edited:
Great win for Matty! Definitely a mixed bag for sure!

Great victory! The smiling assassin got it done! Congratulations Kuuuuuch!

JM

Been waiting for him to break through lately. Good on him

Back