Future THP item suggestions

Here you go Dan. Nalgene OTF - Top. OTG - Bottom

OTF-93-T.jpg

OTG%20-%20On%20The%20Go-77-T.jpg

Put a THP logo on either and my week is made hahahaha!

It would be genius to start freezing water and carrying it during a round. Beats drinking a diet coke.

Put a THP logo on either and my week is made hahahaha!

It would be genius to start freezing water and carrying it during a round. Beats drinking a diet coke.

heck yes buddy. I do that for morning rounds and for rounds after work during the hot summer. Fill the bottle half way, lay it on its side in the freezer, and then once that is frozen I fill the rest up. I carry combinations of Nuun, Mio, and Crystal Light in the bag to mix in on the course. Course has water coolers every 4 holes.

heck yes buddy. I do that for morning rounds and for rounds after work during the hot summer. Fill the bottle half way, lay it on its side in the freezer, and then once that is frozen I fill the rest up. I carry combinations of Nuun, Mio, and Crystal Light in the bag to mix in on the course. Course has water coolers every 4 holes.

Hardly on topic, but I'll have to do that on-side-half-freeze next time. Great idea.

First that's a brilliant idea!

Second, I would be all over one of those Nalgene bottles with the THP logo on it!

I am in for 2 or 3 or 4

I'm in for a couple.

I could always use 2 or 3 water bottles! Love that idea after the natural progression from the tumbler.

I would grab at least 2

love that this is gaining some momentum. Hopefully it comes to fruition someday

You can never have too many water bottles...or anything that has a THP logo on it really.

Fat guys such as myself need to drink more water!
Lets get a THP husky dude hydration device!

Love those water bottles, sign me up for a few!

Count me in for a water bottle. We just threw away a bunch last night that had the tops lost or whatnot so there plenty of room now!

I would love a nice THP water bottle. I usually just grab a Gatorade or plane jane water bottle and just keep using that.

I don't know if this has been thrown out but what about a THP scorecard holder. There is a lot of forum chat about these. I know I would rock one in THP green.

This is timely, I need a new water bottle badly. Walking in the heat days is upon us.

Water bottle for me please.

I could go for a water bottle.....golf bag, badminton bag...so maybe a couple would be needed

Back