Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather here has been funky all week. I'm not sure if it is related, but I'm pretty certain we've had terrible weather every week of a THP Challenge.

Cooler and windy most of the week. Rained like crazy yesterday. Cold today. Tomorrow is supposed to be good, though. I'm hoping to have a sunrise range session before Easter festivities begin.

Weather here has been funky all week. I'm not sure if it is related, but I'm pretty certain we've had terrible weather every week of a THP Challenge.

Cooler and windy most of the week. Rained like crazy yesterday. Cold today. Tomorrow is supposed to be good, though. I'm hoping to have a sunrise range session before Easter festivities begin.

Man it was nasty yesterday! :at-wits-end: The weather here has been funky to say the least the last several days with today still wet and sloppy. I have still so much to do and work on in my prep for the King. Sunday afternoon will start my road back to Orlando! :bomb:

Cancelled my round this morning due to this Georgia weather. Good news is I'm heading for Destin, FL and some good weather on Monday.

Have a beautiful 74* day here today. I wont be golfing as we are taking care of something today, but will be hitting the practice range later this afternoon.

A little brisk right now, but sunny and should warm up to the mid-fifties for ddec and I to tee off around noon. Dry...please be and stay DRY.

Nothing but sun sun sun today. It's a bit cold right now, but by tee time it's going to be 50* and feel warmer!

38 degrees right now but supposed to hit 60. Tomorrow could be 74! Pretty exciting. Stuff will be turning green soon.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Low 60s and sunny and I'm entertaining inlaws....Eff me

mid to high 50's. I will be teeing it up with O'Carroll in about 2 hours.

Low 60's today, heading out to Bethpage shortly to play a round with a THP'er

Bout 60 and windy. Still melting the 12 inches of snow we got earlier in the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rained out this morning. High 80's and headed out for a 2 hr range session.

High of 55 today so it'll be chilly but the suns out so that helps. Hoping to get a round in this afternoon

y3upejym.jpg

Low 80's and lots of sunshine!

I hate you. Lol. I played 9 this morning and got done just as the rain started. Was pouring on my way home. It's 50* and raining now.

Sorry bro....it was so nice I ended up playing 36....will be out again tomorrow

Going to be nice today. High 60s and sunny which will feel warm compared to yesterday

72 and sunny

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Sorry bro....it was so nice I ended up playing 36....will be out again tomorrow

It's all good Tim. I obviously don't hate you. I'm just jealous. I'm glad someone has some nice weather they can get out and enjoy.

Today is actually supposed to be quite nice; high 60s and sunny. Of course it's Easter, so I am busy with family all day.

Perfect weather, 72 and sunny with little wind.

Where I can move to and get 75 and sunny everyday?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Doesnt look like the weather is going to cooperate tomorrow Morning. I was going to snag a tee time by the airport before my flight out for work tomorrow and it looks like Tstorms are more likely than not. Dont mind playing in the rain, but not sure it is a good idea to book golfnow if it is going to storm

It was perfect golfing weather today, 73° and just a slight breeze, didn't get out because of Easter stuff but just glad to have great golfing weather here, hopefully to stay.

It was perfect golfing weather today, 73° and just a slight breeze, didn't get out because of Easter stuff but just glad to have great golfing weather here, hopefully to stay.

Fingers crossed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back