Team Callaway Collection

C0FE6BF2-EEE0-434F-A695-932C2DA06625_zpsefcko0yt.jpg

Pretty sweet!!

ysu6apu4.jpg

Awesome haul! I have no idea how I missed seeing this offered, would have signed up in an instant. Maybe next year if they do it again.

Awesome haul! I have no idea how I missed seeing this offered, would have signed up in an instant. Maybe next year if they do it again.

I am willing to bet they do it again. The sold out of it pretty darn quickly.

I got mine yesterday. That head cover is going directly on my Alpha. It is way too awesome not to. This second box was full of awesome. Can't wait to see what is next.

Team Callaway Collection

Its too badass not to play it, ya know?
I had mine on my Alpha yesterday at the range and the local college team was out there practicing (U Louisiana Monroe). Two players noticed it and asked where I got it. One then looked at my bag, and all of the clubs and asked if I was on staff. I said, "I'm on their Team: Team Callaway!" He then asked me if I could hook him up!!!! Hahaha!

I'm really surprised there hasn't been anything Odyssey Golf related in both shipments. I think everyone is dying for a limited edition putter headcover(HINT HINT). The Newton and King T-shirts and coins are awesome. I'm also digging my Odyssey Golf red "King of Distance" Polo.

Unlike most, I'm not impressed with the Arnie Driver Headcover or any of 2014 Big Bertha/Alpha Headcovers. For a guy who uses a "real" phone (HTC One) what am I going to do with the iPhone case?

With all that said, I still think Callaway has a done an overall good job with the Collection. With two more shipments coming, there is no way to not have gotten one's moneys worth.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised there hasn't been anything Odyssey Golf related in both shipments. I think everyone is dying for a limited edition putter headcover(HINT HINT). The Newton and King T-shirts and coins are awesome. I'm also digging my Odyssey Golf red "King of Distance" Polo.

Unlike most, I'm not impressed with the Arnie Driver Headcover or any of 2014 Big Bertha/Alpha Headcovers. For a guy who uses a "real" phone (HTC One) what am I going to do with the iPhone case?

With all that said, I still think Callaway has a done an overall good job with the Collection. With two more shipments coming, there is no way to not have gotten one's moneys worth.

I think it's one of those things where you will never be able to please everyone but it sounds like they have succeeded with the majority.

Maybe they will have 1 Odyssey themed shipment that would be cool

Removed per War Eagle's reply. My bad buddy.

Last edited:
I'm putting the driver cover in play on Monday, debating on whether or not to add a hammer patch.

I have a HTC One anyone interested in the iPhone Case? Say $20 + shipping?

This isnt the thread to discuss selling items.

My bad War eagle.

No problem man.

Had this been the "other" website I would have been given a verbal warning and a mark would have been put on my profile.

Had to change up my others covers!

Great box!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
I have no idea how I was so stupid that I didn't sign up for this. This swag is unreal!

I just got another Team Callaway shipment notification. More Masters swag on the way? The Zoo Crew is killing it

War Eagle from my iPhone

Wanted to publicly thank Jason Finley and Callaway. I received my box this shipment and when I signed up I put I wear a XXL shirt. Since then I have been dieting and lost quite a bit of weight and no longer wear XXL. Jason noticed my post about this and when I got back from vacation, I had 2 boxes waiting, the original box and another box with XL shirts. They didn't have to do anything about it as it wasn't their fault, but they did and I thank them for it. Customer service from Callaway is outstanding and they really go out of their way for their customers. It is very much appreciated, thanks Jason and Callaway and I look forward to wearing those shirts!

Wanted to publicly thank Jason Finley and Callaway. I received my box this shipment and when I signed up I put I wear a XXL shirt. Since then I have been dieting and lost quite a bit of weight and no longer wear XXL. Jason noticed my post about this and when I got back from vacation, I had 2 boxes waiting, the original box and another box with XL shirts. They didn't have to do anything about it as it wasn't their fault, but they did and I thank them for it. Customer service from Callaway is outstanding and they really go out of their way for their customers. It is very much appreciated, thanks Jason and Callaway and I look forward to wearing those shirts!

Just outstanding! Come to expect greatness from these guys

That is really cool, congrats on the weight loss as well.

Thats pretty freaking awesome right there.

Callaway strikes again and does so, so well!

Back