The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a big leap of faith today. Good thing my partner is also my best friend in the world.

I'm surprisingly cool right now too, which is funny because usually in these situations we are total opposites.

Is it wrong that my first question would be "What did you buy now?"?

Oh goodness no. Just a bit of expanding our portfolio so to speak to plan for the future.

Taking THP public? I WANT IN :bananadance:Congrats dude. Planning for the future is huge and something I struggle with in terms of wanting the money now versus then but I know its the best thing to do.

After looking at boats for a couple of years, I put a deposit on this today:

Congrats!!! Only one question, how does it move along the ice? Does it like hover above it for the 9 months out of the year?

Congrats!!! Only one question, how does it move along the ice? Does it like hover above it for the 9 months out of the year?

Haha. It will have low hours that is for sure. Should be fun for a few weekends each year.

Last edited:
I really need to learn how to bite my tongue (or in this case the keyboard). Sorry for getting a little fired up ya'll

Turf interaction. No idea what it is or why it's important.

But the divot should happen after contact and the ball is gone. So why do I care about turf interaction. It has no bearring on ball flight.
Im guessing you also never have had any wrist pain where your club gets too steep and gets stuck mid-divot?

Also, since I am not the worlds best ball striker, my divots do not always occur after contact. That must be nice.

Im guessing you also never have had any wrist pain where your club gets too steep and gets stuck mid-divot?

Also, since I am not the worlds best ball striker, my divots do not always occur after contact. That must be nice.

I was about to bring up digging myself. It's a big deal in irons IMO.

I have cheese fed strength. I just rip the ground up.

I have had it happen actually. I just figured it was because I was too steep and it was a swing issue.

And I'm far from the best ball striker. I take plenty of fat divots or no divots. That's not the club's fault.

I have had it happen actually. I just figured it was because I was too steep and it was a swing issue.

And I'm far from the best ball striker. I take plenty of fat divots or no divots. That's not the club's fault.
So, on those fat divots... How was the turf interaction?

:alien:

But sole and leading edge can make a big damn difference in those fat divots or no divots. It's a fact.

That in turn is turf interaction. It's a very real thing.

But sole and leading edge can make a big damn difference in those fat divots or no divots. It's a fact.

That in turn is turf interaction. It's a very real thing.

I guess, for me, I would never be satisfied to have a club cover up a swing flaw. I would accept the forgiveness but not accept a panacea

I guess, for me, I would never be satisfied to have a club cover up a swing flaw. I would accept the forgiveness but not accept a panacea
I bet we could start an awesome golf thread on this topic. I bet.

I see a merge happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back