The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Ryan. It's never easy and you just want to comfort them but let them have their space and grieve also. Hang in there buddy.

Thinking about you all Beags, very much so my friend.

Sorry to hear it War, hang in there!

HTC M8

War I'm sure your wife appreciates the support you're giving. It's a tough time buddy, but you're the man for the job

The Official Rant of the Day

Ryan, I am so sorry.

My wife just asked me to confirm that her ass does not look as good as it did pre-baby.

I will come out from underneath this desk once I'm sure she's gone to bed.

My wife just asked me to confirm that her ass does not look as good as it did pre-baby.

Dude. You never answer that question.

So sorry to hear about the loss of someone so close to your family Ryan.

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

Just got some bad news from my brother about his health. Not real sure how to process it yet and thankfully we will be moving a lot closer soon, but any and all thoughts and prayers would sure be welcome!

So sorry to hear this, buddy. Best thoughts coming.

Tough to read some of the bad news hitting awesome THP'ers recently. Thoughts & prayers are with each of you and I hope you find a way to get through the rough spots you're in.

Rough evening for my wife this evening. Just trying my best to support her during this time. Losing a friend is always tough, and this is someone who was quite influential for my wife as well as my son, Matty.

Prayers sent bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough evening for my wife this evening. Just trying my best to support her during this time. Losing a friend is always tough, and this is someone who was quite influential for my wife as well as my son, Matty.

Best wishes to Mrs. War Eagle.

My wife's hair gel exploded all over my duffel bag full of clothes leading to an awesome hour and half of cleanup.

I can only assume this is a preemptive strike from Team Chad. You B*st*rds!

My wife's hair gel exploded all over my duffel bag full of clothes leading to an awesome hour and half of cleanup.

I can only assume this is a preemptive strike from Team Chad. You B*st*rds!

snidelywhiplash.png

Best wishes going out to The due and Ryan.

Daughter just got carsick on the drive to a minor procedure at a Children's Hospital satellite outside of Boston. She didn't make it to the bathroom unfortunately, which caused a bit of a scene with doctors running and the intercom announcing a medical emergency. She feels fine now, but the poor kid's mortified.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Stuff like that with your kids sucks. Glad she's doing well now.

My iron game has totally taken a dump. It's fallen to the waste side. I've gone to range a few times with no luck. I know it's all in my head but gosh it upsets me. League starts tomorrow too. No bueno!! Gonna go to range again tonight and tomorrow before league. I hope I can figure it out in time. Jeremiah is over thinking it and can't stop.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Stuff like that with your kids sucks. Glad she's doing well now.

Thanks, the ride home was an adventure too. We finally get home, get everyone and everything cleaned up, and I find a message in my work email that's potentially going to shaft me of a deal (and a potential vendor relationship). This day's getting better and better.

As ridiculous as this sounds, I need to take up smoking.... or at least pretend to smoke.

Then I could have 1/2 an hour during the day of uninterrupted coffee break, instead of having to cover phones for a receptionist who does smoke.

As ridiculous as this sounds, I need to take up smoking.... or at least pretend to smoke.

Then I could have 1/2 an hour during the day of uninterrupted coffee break, instead of having to cover phones for a receptionist who does smoke.

and that is why we stopped hiring people who smoke

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just found out I may have to go to Singapore this summer for work. Well let's just say I blocked out the whole month of July. Don't even think about it work....

Just found out I may have to go to Singapore this summer for work. Well let's just say I blocked out the whole month of July. Don't even think about it work....

Yikes for how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back