18 Greens Apparel - THP Company Spotlight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the gray shirt and the pants seem like they'd be pretty comfy too. Good write up Ryan, thanks for the info.

You had me at stretch wrt trhe pants. I would rather have fitted and stretch than baggy. Great review.

Liking what I see as far as the styles of each line, and those prices are VERY enticing for the consumer.

You had me at stretch wrt trhe pants. I would rather have fitted and stretch than baggy. Great review.

I got a size that now is a bit larger for my shrinking waist, but they still look pretty good. Hemmed them an inch or so as well.

7u8yqu7a.jpg

Made my way over to their website. Some good looking shirts (all I looked at, for now) available.

I like hearing of little known and/or new companies. These look pretty nice. I do like that grey shirt. I can see that being worn on or off the course.

I got a size that now is a bit larger for my shrinking waist, but they still look pretty good. Hemmed them an inch or so as well.

7u8yqu7a.jpg

Thanks. My problem as I lose weight I still have a big torso but smaller legs so most pants end up being parachutes. They look good however and well proportioned.

Thanks. My problem as I lose weight I still have a big torso but smaller legs so most pants end up being parachutes. They look good however and well proportioned.

It's like we are the same person. Haha. Great review Hawkster.

The pants look solid. I'll keep an eye out for those.

I'm a little leery of the collar on those shirts. I've had issues with that type staying flat after washes. (Although someone gave me a tip on washing them -- if I'm not too lazy to follow.)

I'm diging the pants and that price is fantastic. Great write up Ryan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Great, review Ryan.

I like the fashion on the polos, and the ppt is good, wouldn't mind trying them. Really like the pants, though I would def give those a shot and maybe wear them as work slacks.

The pants look solid. I'll keep an eye out for those.

I'm a little leery of the collar on those shirts. I've had issues with that type staying flat after washes. (Although someone gave me a tip on washing them -- if I'm not too lazy to follow.)

Collars can be finicky and tough to judge short term, but I've had this line for over a month now and they are still in fine shape. Really, my only complaints about the line are the zipper on the jacket and the pilling on the poly shirt, but the pants and blend shirt are still in great shape.

Hopped on over to their website and they have some decent looking styles. Nice spotlight Hawk.

Also worth noting - those of you familiar with Pahr Golf may be interested to know that they were both founded by the same gentleman.

Nice spotlight here. I was immediately grabbed by affordable and fun on the course.

I actually like the looks of the gear that I saw but I do find it a bit strange to claim affordable but then pants are $75. That's right up there with Nike, Puma, etc...

Will be interesting to see if this company can make it, I think if they can retail those pants at $50 and shirts at $35 they have a better chance.

Nice spotlight here. I was immediately grabbed by affordable and fun on the course.

I actually like the looks of the gear that I saw but I do find it a bit strange to claim affordable but then pants are $75. That's right up there with Nike, Puma, etc...

Will be interesting to see if this company can make it, I think if they can retail those pants at $50 and shirts at $35 they have a better chance.

I did notice less of a 'discount' on the pants compared to the shirts. I will say though that they are pretty awesome. I'm typically a work-pants guy, so just having some golf specific pants are nice, but I do agree with your point. $50 would be a no-brainer.

Good spotlight, Hawk. I like the look of the track jacket, and I think I could actually pull off those pants in the work environment. I'll keep them on my radar.

Nice Ryan, there is some good looking stuff in here, really really really like the look of the pants myself.

Nice looking stuff. Not horrible on the pricing for the most part, although the pants are rather high for my taste.

Collars can be finicky and tough to judge short term, but I've had this line for over a month now and they are still in fine shape. Really, my only complaints about the line are the zipper on the jacket and the pilling on the poly shirt, but the pants and blend shirt are still in great shape.

I like the shirts. Pants look good & probably would grab a pair for windy or wet days. I like that the shirts are casual enough to be worn off the course and not look too dressy. In terms of the length of the shirts, do you think they could be worn un-tucked with shorts?

I like the shirts. Pants look good & probably would grab a pair for windy or wet days. I like that the shirts are casual enough to be worn off the course and not look too dressy. In terms of the length of the shirts, do you think they could be worn un-tucked with shorts?

The cotton/poly for sure after a wash. I actually haven't tried with the drop stitch shirt yet, but it would probably work fine - maybe a teensy bit long, but nothing out of this world.

Some great style in these items. And from the looks of it, some reasonable price points. I love these spotlights, I wouldn't know about these companies without THP bringing them to my attention!

I like the pants and shirts, but the jacket seems a bit bulky...

It's really not. Sort of like a zip-up sweatshirt. Bulkier than some pullovers I guess, but nothing dissimilar to a sweater.

Back