#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

You are looking LIVE... at the practice green

nuvyvytu.jpg

Huge practice green! Will definitely be spending some time there Friday after our morning practice round.

practice putting late in the day is the best, usually no one around, weather is calm

Practice green is rolling very true. Not too speedy. Can be aggressive.

Awesome trophy, awesome dinner and it is just getting started, enjoy every minute folks.

Huge practice green! Will definitely be spending some time there Friday after our morning practice round.
chipping green and bunker just behind the putting green

Practice green is rolling very true. Not too speedy. Can be aggressive.

That may not be the case come Saturday. Lots of winter play, allowing for grass to grow before they shave down

ChampionsGate at sunset ⛳️?

a6u2e6ej.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a crazy crazy day, but I keep looking at this during smokes. Holy buckets people, this is getting real. Mere hours and I'm on a jet plane.

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

So I might be rolling a different putter this weekend.. I've been playing the Taylormade DLL but will be picking up a odyssey tank MX (mid length) with a superstroke mid putter grip.. They are both 38"... I wanted something with a tiny smaller head and can't decide if I bring only the DLL, the odyssey, or both..

So I might be rolling a different putter this weekend.. I've been playing the Taylormade DLL but will be picking up a odyssey tank MX (mid length) with a superstroke mid putter grip.. They are both 38"... I wanted something with a tiny smaller head and can't decide if I bring only the DLL, the odyssey, or both..

Ill never tell someone what to play, but if I have two choices and one of them is created by the guys I am playing with...Its my choice.

Some suh-WEET bags there. Notice my captain is rocking a PX 7.0 flex...holy CRAP that must be rebar. Can't wait to see him bomb it off the tee.

That's a lead pipe lol

Ill never tell someone what to play, but if I have two choices and one of them is created by the guys I am playing with...Its my choice.

100% why I bought the odyssey.. I was hoping it would be here sooner and that's why it put me in the predicament. I'm gonna day eff it and being the odyssey only. The greens will be so different anyway might be easier learning curve

Witb graphic is awesome.

Love the captains witb

OG doin' work on the practice green.. the course looks great! Looking forward to the weekend! #ImWithChad

eguma8us.jpg

After smoking the brisket and pulled pork, the ends are flavored, and put back in to smoke some more, than chopped up. Think of it in this instance as a more flavored pulled pork. Its fantastic.

Wow, you guys are going to eat like kings, drink like kings, but who is going to play golf like kings?

So to the important question, is HashtagChad letting the locks flow free, partial coverage with Visor, or hidden with hat?

International Hole number 8 recon on way in and out. 1 word - Narrow! Especially up near green.

Cool looking hole. Can't wait to play it.

So to the important question, is HashtagChad letting the locks flow free, partial coverage with Visor, or hidden with hat?

Think we will see a visor for Sir Chad.

Think we will see a visor for Sir Chad.

If you will buy me some hair in a can I could rock a visor :D

Back