#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Think we will see a visor for Sir Chad.

Recently converted myself after the constant frustration of not finding deep fitting golf hats.

All packed up and ready to go tomorrow. It's going to be a loooong day at the office.

Kinda crazy to see that you guys will be in your Captains suites planning things out in just under 48 hrs. That's really happening you guys. That dream you've had for months? Yeah it's not a dream anymore. I can't wait to follow along with the live thread and the updates throughout the weekend. It's going to be a really special event for all of you, win or lose.

Sitting at the airport, about to eat some dinner. Flight leaves in about an hour, so ready to get there and chase around a little white (or yellow) ball. It's here and it's real.

THP #theking #imwithchad

What a great time will be had this weekend, looking forward to following along! Still with Chad

The THP Tour Van will be rolling into Championsgate today.

In route to CG for a 650 at the National. Early morning after a day at Disney. I think my hair is even sore!

I am heading out for a weekend tournament myself in a few minutes, I won't be able to check in or keep up with much of The King so good luck everyone, play well and above all enjoy yourself. #I'mWithChad

In route to CG for a 650 at the National. Early morning after a day at Disney. I think my hair is even sore!
Blue tee Jimmy. #2 take it over left fairway bunker, see if you can carry. #4 the line to the green is inside left tall tree (right of the tree) at edge of hazard. Just to see what you can do. #17 is self explanatory

I am heading out for a weekend tournament myself in a few minutes, I won't be able to check in or keep up with much of The King so good luck everyone, play well and above all enjoy yourself. #I'mWithChad
Dawg we will do you proud!

It's almost here #TheKing #ImWithHarry
A couple hours at the office then time to catch the plane

Here we go boys today is the starting day! Who will be #TheKing???? Wonder how many side wagers there are @CallawayGolf on who wins?

Blue tee Jimmy. #2 take it over left fairway bunker, see if you can carry. #4 the line to the green is inside left tall tree (right of the tree) at edge of hazard. Just to see what you can do. #17 is self explanatory

Will do!

Might not be able to see that bunker.... Heavy fog but sticking the peg in.

Alright gentlemen, it's practice rounds today and then the real fun begins tomorrow.

Take it all in and have a great time! I'll be following along because I know you guys will be keeping is updated with awesome posts/tweets/vines!

Practice rounds! Who's taking notes during the round? Rolling putts from multiple spots?

In Minneapolis now waiting for our connecting flight to Orlando. Man I can't wait to freaking just get there already hahaha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Me Me Me! Man the course we drove by yesterday was beautiful! When we walked by one of the holes on the way to the practice green, we were scoping it out good ⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Minneapolis now waiting for our connecting flight to Orlando. Man I can't wait to freaking just get there already hahaha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing you folks ⛳

Looks like the wind is going to cooperate for you guys, those courses get really nasty if it picks up lol. I can't wait for this to get under way, it's THP's first major of the year.

Practice round day -- Boom!

Post some pictures of the course. I'd love to see it.

Have fun fun out there guys.

Played #1, literally can't see more than 20 yards ahead of you. Lol

That is actually a good sign. You'll be nice and hot at Disney today

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Haha that's some tough stuff right there! I wonder if it's like that every morning? We go off real early Friday morning ?

Back