A Gift from Bridgestone Golf to their 2014 Morgan Cup Staffers

Wow I'm stunned...first off the silver on that bag is awesome and all the extras are just unreal

That's one of the nicest staff bags I've seen.

Wow! That is fan-freaking-tastic! What a gesture from Bridgestone. They are treating you guys right!

That is so cool. Not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous.

Got to give it to them: when they do it, they do it really really well!

Nice bag, awesome set of autographs, bunch of balls and other goodies: I'm jealous :)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!

I have no words to describe the level of awesome that was obtained by Bridgestone!! So jealous of you guys!!!

Holy crap that is awesome.

Wow I'm stunned...first off the silver on that bag is awesome and all the extras are just unreal

Man you have to stop by and check it out.

Wow that's incredible! Bridgestone is awesome

Completely awsome b stone staffers. What a gesture.

Stalking the delivery! Amazing stuff once again from bridgestone!

That's one of the nicest staff bags I've seen.

The other crazy part to all this: these are not our staff bags for the MC.

Wow how awesome is that!!! I want that bag in a bad way! Bridgestone golf doing amazing things for THPMCers!!!

The other crazy part to all this: these are not our staff bags for the MC.
Ding Ding Ding...

When Josh from Bridgestone hashtagged earlier in the week "#NotYourStaffBags" I thought he meant "don't guess staff bags in these boxes" hahahaha!

Mind blown. Melted. Imploded?

When Josh from Bridgestone hashtagged earlier in the week "#NotYourStaffBags" I thought he meant "don't guess staff bags in these boxes" hahahaha!

Chills and goosebumps when you opened the box?

Just to think - all those great folks touched that bag. They were looking at it! And then they signed it. Holy crap I got nothing. Just amazing.

That hit me as well.

"Hey, Freddie. Come sign these eight staff bags."

Just unreal.

Are u serious?! Holy crap!!!! That's the most amazing gift ever, the signed bag!!!! Wow! The other OEMs better step it up!!!!

Wait! These are NOT the bags you'll use?! Holy moly! Yeah, baddest gift ever! Unreal! "Good on ya'" Bridgestone!!! Amazing!!!!

WOW! That is freaking awesome! I would have called off of work due to the excitement.

I know all the OEM's will blow its staffers out of the wster with the things they do.

However during the contest process I just really had a feeling that B'Stone would set the bar very high.

Don't forget they had already told the staffers they could trade their 2014 MC clubs in for the 2015 line later this year.

And Now THIS !!

That's just nuts !!! Amazing offer from Bridgestone !

Back