2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

Holy sht. These guys are legit. We may be in for a late night but I am 100% down. Wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything. These guys are an absolute blast.

Holy sht. These guys are legit. We may be in for a late night but I am 100% down. Wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything. These guys are an absolute blast.

Uh oh the late nights lead to kiss of death

What a great day. Thanks for everyone following along. Great crew here for #TheKing and we all had a lot of fun. Sorry for those of you on Team Chad tomorrow but you had a good run today. And to everyone from THP and my fellow Zoo Crew boys, thanks for some good fun. Panda.....it's on @9:00AM. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow.

Wow... All I can say after having just caught up is, I'M IN next year, if it returns!!! Callaway and THP are showing just how great a mix they are! Just awesome! Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

Dinner was pretty dang cool tonight. That sports bar was high class. It was fun talking about golf and life and such and man do THPers have some good stories. I hope to make even more events in the future so I can witness even more awesomeness first hand.

I'm looking forward to my round with jesse, robby and Bret tomorrow. Jesse you stay out as late as you want buddy!

See everyone tomorrow. I'll try to take more pics for the thread tomorrow.

What a great day. Thanks for everyone following along. Great crew here for #TheKing and we all had a lot of fun. Sorry for those of you on Team Chad tomorrow but you had a good run today. And to everyone from THP and my fellow Zoo Crew boys, thanks for some good fun. Panda.....it's on @9:00AM. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow.

It was an exhausting afternoon but I really enjoyed our round Finley. I can see that you play a big part of Callaway "getting it."

I'm gonna need you to do work on Panda tomorrow.

JJ, I missed one night of hanging with these guys at the Grandaddy... You're right in staying up as long as they're around. Don't miss a minute with them! Just great people...

I have been having a fantastic day, and when I get home in a few hours I very much look forward to catching up here!

I've checked in a couple times today and sounds like a truly incredible time!
Sunday singles tomorrow right?

I got to say the King has surpassed all my expectations. From the generosity of Callaway & JB, to the hard work JB and all his staffers put in, this event is outstanding! So many awesome people to thank to include my Captain Chad Coleman who is cooler than a cucumber and one heck of a guy to Harry Arnett, who is the funniest man on the planet. Jason Fenley is a nice guy too. Sorry Jason I don't mean to ruin ya bad guy image but you're a pretty good ole boy ?. I missed playing with Scotty however he and I chatted and we hope to fix that one of these days!

I hope the King is here to stay, it made my dreams come true and I will always look back on this weekend with a smile on my face and so many awesome memories to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still going strong and hard at Davids Club.

What a great follow all day long. It's crazy to see that all that separates the two teams is a single point. Hats off to all the stellar play today. Needless to say I anxious for tomorrow's matches to begin. So rest up and enjoy tomorrow! Halfway to royalty Team Chad!!!

Got caught up on all this finally now and wow you guys had a amazing day!!! Can't wait to see more from you all tomorrow.

Can't wait to see how the late night crew plays tomorrow AM

I wish I could have kept up better with this today. Was a bit busy, but should have more time tomorrow! Go Team Chad!

Each and everyone of you was a Rockstar today. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

So you know, we shut down the hotel bar with a lot of the ZooCrew at the Grandaddy. A lot of solid golf followed the next day.

The late crew is now in our rooms, it was hard to stop the fun, but we have some good golf to play tomorrow :)

So you know, we shut down the hotel bar with a lot of the ZooCrew at the Grandaddy. A lot of slow golf followed the next day.

Fifeed, hehehe

The hotel is overrun with young cheerleader groups. It sounds like the ones above are practicing their jumping.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Send them to practice outside Harry's suite.
#callinthetroops

The hotel is overrun with young cheerleader groups. It sounds like the ones above are practicing their jumping.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I think it's actually Buck and Brett tapping their Guinness keg..

Back