2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

Okay Team Harry, it's time to get your game faces on. Take no prisoners. Grind out every hole and win big. It's going to be a great day, and I can't wait to follow the action.

#ImStillWithHarry

Change of plans.
Team photos being done at putting green.

Good luck today fellas

Guessing their are some nerves today. Good luck everyone.

I will be out on the course with BIGTIME today but we will be following along, I want to read about some great golf being played today by every single one of you guys.

The crown is up for grabs and everyone of you will have an impact on which team wins that prize.

Nothing like Sunday singles to get the blood pumping. This is what it's all about! Good luck guys!

Took a while to get caught up with yesterday's posts. I'll do my best to keep up today and I wish all of you the best of luck today. You all are killing it!

Okay Team Harry, it's time to get your game faces on. Take no prisoners. Grind out every hole and win big. It's going to be a great day, and I can't wait to follow the action.

#ImStillWithHarry

Team Harry --> Sweep the leg.

#NoMercy

hety7ude.jpg

Stellar looking group right there!

Everyone looks great! Good luck today fellas!

e4uhu3eb.jpg

Beautiful Florida morning for some golf. Time to finish off team Harry once and for all!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looks like some perfect golf weather today.

I imagine this picture will be hanging on some walls for a very very long time. JB, you always seem to capture "that" moment. Love it.

Great team pic.
Alright boys, Go have some fun. #TeamChad for the win.

Match 1 is off. It's time to get it done Team Harry!

First group is off. Chad Gary and Finley piped one. Freddie is still loosening up

Lets do this!

Come on, Freddie, take Finley down!!!!!

All right, let's go Team Harry!

Today will be epic. Team Harry will emerge victorious as stellar golf will be played by both teams. Go get this done Team Harry.

#ImWithHarry

#HarryWins

JM

Who will draw first blood? Who will win the first hole? I say Harry wins hole number 1.

#ImStillWithHarry

1st hole.

e8ana3em.jpg

That hole sets up nicely.

Go get 'em!

Back