2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

Love that vine from the water, leaving it all out there!

What cookie said.

Talk about an all around epic event. You gentlemen rock!

I need a drink

Alright!! Congrats Team Harry!

Was an incredible matchup and each and every one of you are just awesome! Well done this weekend and loved every minute of it.

Congrats to #TeamHarry and thanks to EVERYONE for playing their hearts out and keeping us all informed.

Congrats team harry. Major bragging rights there. Well done everyone it was a blast following along.

All Hail #TheKing Harry Arnett and his valiant knights who waged a battle to the end.

Well done to all of you. Thank you all for making my weekend. THP continues to rewrite the #franchise. Thanks for the continued vision. Harry, Chad and all of the folks at Callaway, thank you for being at the tip of the spear when it comes to customer interaction. To all of the competitors, you brought down the house! It was awesome following along.

Bravo!

JM

y9uzunat.jpg

Ok, that is a freaking cool picture right there

Congrats to team Harry. Well fought by the whole team.

Look at all those kings, absolutely awesome and well earned!

Congrats to Team Harry! Good effort from everyone and way to keep us involved the whole way through

Whole bunch of rockstars in that photo.

Congrats Team Harry! Wish I could have been there with ya, but seeing the result, couldn't be happier!

and congrats to team Chad too..great battle. But there can be only one...

Congrats team Harry on a hard fought win. But a big congrats to all of you guys for putting on an incredible show for all of us this weekend. Hold your heads high, you've set a new bar for THP Events!

That picture is pure badass.

That picture kicks all the a$$. Anybody notice the King Staffer in the background looking on approvingly? That's cool!

JM

Congrats on a great tournament. 54 holes and only a few points separating the teams is awesome.

Congrats to Team Harry on the Win You are the KING!!

Guys take the afternoon to really enjoy this, because its coming to an end and I have a feeling this event hangover will be the "King" of hangovers.

Congrats Harry and the boyz

The best golf weekend of my life. Callaway has struck gold with the Big Bertha. It's a great driver. Congrats to #TeamHarry on the win. Amazing how close it was after all of that golf.

Had a great match today with Ryan/War. Team Chad didn't come out on top, but it was very close and there was a lot of great golf on both sides.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

The best golf weekend of my life. Callaway has struck gold with the Big Bertha. It's a great driver. Congrats to #TeamHarry on the win. Amazing how close it was after all of that golf.

Truth spoken. Great time today with Jesse, Robby and Bret. More to come but what a weekend.

Now for the best chicken fingers on EARTH!

Congrats to Team Harry on capturing the crown! But really, no one is a loser in this. You guys were absolutely stellar in the coverage and I know I felt I was right there with you all.

Back