Congrats! Glad mom and your new princess are doing well!

Congrats Brad! Welcome to a new, better life!

Just wanted to hop in here and say that my wife and I welcomed a baby girl to the family last night. She decided that she wanted to show up two weeks early. She's perfectly healthy and both momma and baby are doing fine. She was born at 9:52 PM and we named her Avery Grace. So I shall be joining you fellas in this thread from this day on!

Congrats to you and your fam dude!

Congrats on the birth of your daughter Brad, that's awesome man!

That's awesome!

Just wanted to hop in here and say that my wife and I welcomed a baby girl to the family last night. She decided that she wanted to show up two weeks early. She's perfectly healthy and both momma and baby are doing fine. She was born at 9:52 PM and we named her Avery Grace. So I shall be joining you fellas in this thread from this day on!

Congrats on the new addition. She'll be wrapped around your finger in no time

Congrats buddy, that is excellent news!

Congratulations Brad!! I saw the picture on Facebook, and she is absolutely adorable.

8ajenazu.jpg

For all my none Facebook THP friends.

Pretty little lady!

Congrats brad! I like the name too.

Congrats!

Congrats Brad! Game Changer right there for you and your family!

Welcome to #DadLife Brad.

Congratulations Brad! Such great news.

My parenting fail for the day.

betyjene.jpg

Congrats Brad! Girls are great and she'll have you playing dress up in no time (not that mine does that to me hehe).

Took my daughter to Jungle Java tonight and saw this once we got there.
u6e8u4ab.jpg

Awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Brad! Glad to hear things went/are going well.

How did I miss this!!! Congrats Brad and hope mom And baby are doing well!!!!

Not trying to brag.... Oh screw it yes I am! My 4 year old has a beautiful swing!
gyqesa8y.jpg
2yhujyta.jpg
adaza8e9.jpg
2ebaryqy.jpg

Not trying to brag.... Oh screw it yes I am! My 4 year old has a beautiful swing!
gyqesa8y.jpg
2yhujyta.jpg
adaza8e9.jpg
2ebaryqy.jpg

Looks pretty good. What happened to dad?

Back