2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

All part of my plan to team up with Canadan in Indy.

However your threat of kicking me out of the MC changed my priorities

#TheSandbagIsReal

That's right!
Team GolferB is trending towards success. She will be a putting machine.

I like Team GB better myself..haha

Do we know what type of putters the wife's will be rolling on Sunday? Are they allowed to roll their own?

#NotLikeThatWillHelpMyCase

I'm doomed!

Do we know what type of putters the wife's will be rolling on Sunday? Are they allowed to roll their own?

#NotLikeThatWillHelpMyCase

I'm doomed!

They certainly can roll their own. We will have a dozen or so out there that they can choose from.

Ha. Golf4life and I just played yesterday. How cool is that?!?

Ha. Golf4life and I just played yesterday. How cool is that?!?

Pretty cool I'd say. If your back 9 game shows up for this, the other teams are in trouble! I'm gone all week on work trips so no putting for the wifey any time soon. Could be interesting.

Really looking forward to teeing it up with Niteowl03, dhartmann34, and Certifi_able. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself to badly.

Really looking forward to teeing it up with Niteowl03, dhartmann34, and Certifi_able. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself to badly.

Just wait for the ridiculous flat swing you see out of me! Cannot freaking wait for this event!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Which course(s) are we going to play at OCN?

Crooked Cat Yardage Book
Panther Lake Yardage Book

I see a lot of driver and 5 wood in my future.

We always pick tees that work for everybody in THP Events.
However on Saturday since no competition is involved, play whichever tees fit your game.

I am so looking forward to this. I have not got out to play in the last two weeks and this one does not look good either. To much going on #notime

However on Saturday since no competition is involved, play whichever tees fit your game.
It's either the green or white tee's for me! White tee's are in the usual range I play*, but I have played a couple of courses lately that play 6400+ yards. Not long with the driver, but I'm steadily becoming more accurate (60-70% FIR) having traded in my slice for a draw (as long as I keep my tempo consistent). Just need to remember to keep the emotions in check at a THP event and not swing out of my shoes. Tempo, tempo, tempo.

If I don't do it this week or early next, I plan on this event being where I break 100.

*If I am being honest with myself, given my current handicap, I need to play the white's. Saying this now so ego doesn't cause me to bite off more than I can chew come game day.

It's either the green or white tee's for me! White tee's are in the usual range I play*, but I have played a couple of courses lately that play 6400+ yards. Not long with the driver, but I'm steadily becoming more accurate (60-70% FIR) having traded in my slice for a draw (as long as I keep my tempo consistent). Just need to remember to keep the emotions in check at a THP event and not swing out of my shoes. Tempo, tempo, tempo.

If I don't do it this week or early next, I plan on this event being where I break 100.

*If I am being honest with myself, given my current handicap, I need to play the white's. Saying this now so ego doesn't cause me to bite off more than I can chew come game day.

yeah dude no sense in torturing yourself and making a tough game even tougher.

Guess I'll be on the lady tees.

#whoisthatgoodlookingshemale

I am ready for some golf!

I am flying in early thursday so it will be thursday night. ill be hairless come friday morning lol
When is your wax appointment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are killing me today, if I don't fix my driver,3wd and hybo on the course in the next two weeks I playing 4i off the tee. Maybe I should look into a 2/3i

You guys are killing me today, if I don't fix my driver,3wd and hybo on the course in the next two weeks I playing 4i off the tee. Maybe I should look into a 2/3i

I hope your wife is a heckler

Play from where you would like. I figured this would be Morgan Cup prep however.

Back