The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got access to some software that could really change/improve how I use a launch monitor in reviews. Hoping to put it to work this week.

So happy The Players is right around the corner.

So happy The Players is right around the corner.

Going to try and go Wednesday, will be at Love is in the Air that weekend. Will miss benefactor Sunday for the first time in a while. What days are you going?

Friday and Sunday. I'll miss you buddy.

A few Mondays from now I'll be out in Cali getting my mind blown.

#JustAWeeBitExcited

A week from today we will be welcoming our second child into our lives. I can't wait! But there's a good chance he comes early!

First softball game of the spring tonight. I originally planned on not playing, but was guilted back into it after a few key injuries/retirements. Now that I'm in, I'm glad I'm playing.

My nephew just called me to let me know he passed his State Trooper Physical Qualification Test. I'm very proud of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bad boy showed up today thanks to Vegan702 for picking it up and shipping it for me.
vy9uvetu.jpg

That is a sweet bag!

I love both of my jobs! Love the fun and flexibility of selling insurance, and I probably like the golf course job even more, even though it's part time.

I love both of my jobs! Love the fun and flexibility of selling insurance, and I probably like the golf course job even more, even though it's part time.

Good for you Smalls! ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife went to the range with a friend of hers from work. Probably the first time in three plus years she's hit a ball. I was a little concerned that she'd struggle and not have fun. She had a big smile on her face when she reported she was hitting her irons perfectly straight. I'm very happy for her.

The wife went to the range with a friend of hers from work. Probably the first time in three plus years she's hit a ball. I was a little concerned that she'd struggle and not have fun. She had a big smile on her face when she reported she was hitting her irons perfectly straight. I'm very happy for her.

That's so cool! My wife hasn't played in years, but she has the skill be be good. I remember one of our first dates, we went to a driving range. I was expecting a typical girly, weak swing with chicken wings, etc. Nope. She winds up & lashes at the ball with bad intent & crushes one, stepping through a la Gary Player. I remember thinking "Whoa! This one might be different!" 25 years later, she still surprises me.

And if I had her hand-eye coordination, I'd be breaking par.

That's so cool! My wife hasn't played in years, but she has the skill be be good. I remember one of our first dates, we went to a driving range. I was expecting a typical girly, weak swing with chicken wings, etc. Nope. She winds up & lashes at the ball with bad intent & crushes one, stepping through a la Gary Player. I remember thinking "Whoa! This one might be different!" 25 years later, she still surprises me.

And if I had her hand-eye coordination, I'd be breaking par.
I love it. I told Wendy I was happy that we finally had one golfer in the family. She laughed.

I feel like a kid at Christmas! Earlier today I got a PM from GolferGal saying that a spot had opened up for the SeeMore Putting Extravaganza! Just cleared it with my family, and now I'm off to my first official THP event - and the one I really wanted but figured there was no way possible.

This just goes to show - get on those waiting lists, THPers! You never know what's gonna happen!

In 5 days I will be in the Happiest Place on Earth. A week later I will get to tee it up with good friends and Mward. Good times coming up.

First softball game of the spring tonight. I originally planned on not playing, but was guilted back into it after a few key injuries/retirements. Now that I'm in, I'm glad I'm playing.
Despite my 9 errors at shortstop, we were able to squeak out a 22-8 victory last night. Now off to the rant thread to complain about my soreness. Oof.

Despite my 9 errors at shortstop, we were able to squeak out a 22-8 victory last night. Now off to the rant thread to complain about my soreness. Oof.

That softball may wreak havoc on your golf swing, be careful!

Congrats on Numero Cinco!

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary with JB.
Congrats to both of you! I remember when it happened . . . and it was also when JB was finally outed on the forum! By you! hahaha

That softball may wreak havoc on your golf swing, be careful!
You ain't kidding. My softball swing looks like I'm hitting a golf ball; and my golf swing looks like I'm hitting a softball. In the end, I can't hit either.

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary with JB.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back