The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Congrats grins! So many waiting list participants. Love it!

Congrats Grins. Look forward to meeting you there.

Congrats on getting in Grins!

I agree that it is very cool to see so many people surprised and elated to get into an even they thought they missed out on. I am also shocked that there have been so many come off the waiting list with all the anticipation and fury that surrounded the sign-up for this event.

Absolutely QFT!! Thank You! Life is definitely coming up for me! I won't subject anyone to the actual sight of it, but I feel like dancing!!! Can't wait to do this!

Woot woot Grins! Glad you made it in man!

JM

Glad you made it in Jeff!

Congrats Grins!!! Can't wait to meet you and enjoy our putting game down there. This will be one awesome and learning weekend.

Thanks David. Are you in too? I can't figure it exactly who dropped from the original set & who's been added from the wait list.

Congrats Grins. Glad you got in. Looking forward to meeting you in Franklin!!

I agree that it is very cool to see so many people surprised and elated to get into an even they thought they missed out on. I am also shocked that there have been so many come off the waiting list with all the anticipation and fury that surrounded the sign-up for this event.
I can tell you. It absolutely killed me to withdraw from this, as I'm sure it did the others as well.

When I made it in 7 months ago I had no idea my life circumstances would change so drastically. I had been thinking about this weekend from the moment I got in.

I still follow this thread and I will certainly follow the event as it unfolds that weekend

I'm truly happy for each wait listed person. This just shows never give up hope.

I can tell you. It absolutely killed me to withdraw from this, as I'm sure it did the others as well.

When I made it in 7 months ago I had no idea my life circumstances would change so drastically. I had been thinking about this weekend from the moment I got in.

I still follow this thread and I will certainly follow the event as it unfolds that weekend

I'm truly happy for each wait listed person. This just shows never give up hope.

I'm sorry you had to pull out, I was looking forward to meeting you dude, life happens though. Hope to see you at another event down the road.

I'm looking forward to this and the road trip I'll be taking to get there too. Fun times.

I'm sure it is pretty gut wrenching for anybody to have to bow out of this event. But there are much more important things in life than golf and attending the SeeMore event. I'm sure there are many others like me that are holding our breath that nothing happens to prohibit us from going. I do truly feel bad for those that had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances.

Wow, this thread changes every few weeks in who's coming! Sorry it didn't work out CAA_Beat. Welcome to the event Grins!

Great stuff Grins! Welcome aboard and I look forward to meeting you.

CAA_Beat...sorry you had to drop out.

Sorry you had to back out CAA but I know grins will be a great addition to the group!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Actually I pulled out a few weeks ago and I'm sorry I forget who got in as a result. But none the less the sentiment should be happiness for everyone that is going to have an incredible weekend.

Wow, this thread changes every few weeks in who's coming! Sorry it didn't work out CAA_Beat. Welcome to the event Grins!

So true, congrats on getting in Grins and I am so sorry it fell through for you CAA.

Does anyone have a current list of the participants? I know we had a list at one time floating around.

Here is my not-updated list:

SeeMore Putter Extravaganza:

1. Sox Fan - GA
  2. OhioMatt - OH
  3. *Canadan - OH
  4. Flying Wedge - IA
  5. *coers - IL
  6. nightowl03 - TX
  7. TyJohnston - OH
  8. *Johnny mojo - TN
  9. **Jman - OK
  10. capt.dru - TX
  11. *DevRickus - NJ
  12. *Jersey Nate - NJ
  13. ddec - NY
  14. **#cookie - TX
  15. *Nate - TX
  16. *v.man - GA
  17. *O'Carroll - NY
  18. *Six4three5 - NY
  19. bhillin - IL
  20. DawgDaddy - GA
  21. MudFlap - NY
  22. troyefl – FL
  23. DufferToo – CA
  24. David Winchell - OH
  25. *Smithfaced – NC
  26. *AMart – OH
  27. Grins – OH
  28. Rambler - IL/WI

*=2014 Morgan Cup Participant
** = 2014 Morgan Cup Participant USING SeeMore

So at least 3 extras - but I'm not sure. And probably others too.

I'm hoping some of the OH guys can carpool. I have a Sierra minivan, so I can haul some people.

Last edited:
I aded Rambler to the list - Sounds like he's in too!

Ur list is a little outdated as there have been some drops and additions over the last few months

Hey Grins.........Epic Skim here, but JHoll2277 made it in via wait list, but I didn't see his name on your list. Hope he didn't have to back out.

JM

It was me that had to drop out that opened up the last spot. I got slammed with an unexpected medical expense a few days after I accepted and I can't afford this and the MC anymore. I didn't even want to come in here and say anything because it sucks but such is life. I'm glad someone was able to get in and take my spot though.

It was me that had to drop out that opened up the last spot. I got slammed with an unexpected medical expense a few days after I accepted and I can't afford this and the MC anymore. I didn't even want to come in here and say anything because it sucks but such is life. I'm glad someone was able to get in and take my spot though.

wait-what-gif.gif

Say what Jordan?!?! That sucks buddy but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Jordan, just the other day I was thinking I get to meet you BRFORE the MC, now this. I hope all goes well my friend. We will see you in MB.

JM

Back