2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Say the wife and I are counting down the days for this one. She is well overdue for a vacation and Im looking forward to her meeting most, I mean all of you
I'm just happy my wife will get to meet our better halves ... because they most certainly are.

I'm excited to see how many wives become "THP lurkers" after this one. My wife actually registered a name after the MC last year and she lurks from time to time. I have a feeling a lot of wives will "get" why we love this place so match after this event

Our club pondering might be going away very quickly them. Especially if they learn about the what did you buy thread

We need a code language now, or a way to hide certain pondering threads. By the way, if my wife asks, new drivers cost about $30.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I'm excited to see how many wives become "THP lurkers" after this one. My wife actually registered a name after the MC last year and she lurks from time to time. I have a feeling a lot of wives will "get" why we love this place so match after this event

Mine has a name and lurks quite a bit although I think most of her time is in the "what did you buy thread" checking on me lol

Ha. Say it sucks to be you guys. Erica hates the internet enough already, much less talking to a bunch of golf nerds.

Ha. Say it sucks to be you guys. Erica hates the internet enough already, much less talking to a bunch of golf nerds.

HAHA as long as this site is never integrated with facebook Laura will stay away from here, even though she has a ID and has posted Im hoping she forgets about it

Time to message G-Rex.

HAHA as long as this site is never integrated with facebook Laura will stay away from here, even though she has a ID and has posted Im hoping she forgets about it
No face book integration and no Pinterest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are always free, cant you just trade in for the new model?

Are you asking about the driver?
Or is that what your wife is asking about the husband?

As long as it's not Pinterest or cupcakes mine will mostly likely stay off of here and I'm lucky enough that she doesn't mind when boxes show up at the door.

If any of you comment to my wife on how much my golf equipment costs expect something from the resident Team DotCom lawyer regarding your atrocities.

You guys think this is too fancy for Coers?

7303-sapphire-nude-evening-gowns-1.jpg

Might show too much leg Deano.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Might show too much leg Deano.

But Coers is getting waxed.

As for my wife...just mention we are here by winning a contest. :)

Is it next week yet?

I am digging this one, aslong as I can get the jewelry with it. I live around a bunch of Menonites that where the other dress and I wanna show my georgous legs.
You guys think this is too fancy for Coers?

7303-sapphire-nude-evening-gowns-1.jpg

We need a code language now, or a way to hide certain pondering threads. By the way, if my wife asks, new drivers cost about $30.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.
You're overpaying!!!

This thread just got weird. :alien:

I agree never knew so many THPer's go dresses soiling online and want to see someone in a dress. Weird in my book :eek:

Back