2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Dress soiling is just wrong. Something other than love is in the air, and I'm not sticking around to smell it.

You can thank Mike Dean for that!!!
Dress soiling is just wrong. Something other than love is in the air, and I'm not sticking around to smell it.

Announcement and question. Please answer.

1. Friday night was originally cocktail hour but we are thinking of adding more food than just appetizers. Does that work for everybody?

2. Saturday night was going to be the time you could do anything you wanted for dinner, such as a romantic night with your significant other. Would you all prefer us organizing a casual group dinner on or off property at a restaurant (you will be responsible for this meal)?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Yes it does didn't have plans yet

2) that would be cool to have a group dinner

1. That is fine as you allow me to buy you sushi. Unless you forgot that from months ago.

2. I was planning on doing something romantic as this is our first trip alone w/o kids in over 4 years and since I'm taking her away from the kids on Mothers Day

So jealous of those attending this event. Going to be such a fun time

1) yes that's awesome

2) romantic? What is that? Seriously tho, either is fine with me.

1. Yes, if its these famous Publix subs.

2. Sure.

1. Friday night was originally cocktail hour but we are thinking of adding more food than just appetizers. Does that work for everybody?

2. Saturday night was a do anything you want or romantic night with spouse. Would you all prefer us organizing a dinner on or off property at a restaurant (you will be responsible for this meal)?

Thank you.

1. Yes, that works for us.
2. Group dinner sounds good, but we will be happy with whatever the majority wants to do. Are we still having the cocktail party Saturday evening?

1. Yes, that works for us.
2. Group dinner sounds good, but we will be happy with whatever the majority wants to do. Are we still having the cocktail party Saturday evening?

The cocktail party is Friday evening, that's why we were asking if you would prefer more of an actual meal Friday rather than just the cocktails and apps.

The cocktail party is Friday evening, that's why we were asking if you would prefer more of an actual meal Friday rather than just the cocktails and apps.

Gotcha...I was thinking that there was 2 "get togethers": A meet and greet Friday night and the cocktail party on Saturday night, so I was a confused a little. I am with ya now though.

1. Yes
2. Yes

2. Saturday night was going to be the time you could do anything you wanted for dinner, such as a romantic night with your significant other. Would you all prefer us organizing a casual group dinner on or off property at a restaurant (you will be responsible for this meal)?

Thank you.

We're good with whatever the group would like to do.

1. Yes
2. Not sure yet

Up to the majority but group dinner on Sat sounds good to me

CORREECTION:

I was mistaken and I am very sorry about that! Friday night was just a meet and greet, which we figured would be done somewhere at the hotel. Everyone could have a drink and get to know everyone. Saturday was going to be the cocktail hour in our suite where we would have some light h'orderves and drinks, and then everyone would go off and do their own thing for dinner, because we figured people would want a romantic night with their significant other.

However, we started to think that people might actually prefer to do a group dinner SO the plans are changing slightly. We thought we would do the cocktail hour in our suite on Friday night and then organize a group dinner at a local restaurant on Saturday night.

The Plan:
Friday Night - Full meal instead of just apps in our suite as the meet and greet dinner. Food and drinks will be on us.
Saturday night - Group get together at a local restaurant. Food and drinks will NOT be provided by us, everyone will be responsible for their own bill for this meal.

I hope that makes sense, and again I am very sorry for the confusion.

No worries...I kind of figured that and this leaves options for either a so called romantic dinner prior to the break up that will occur after Sunday's round. :)

CORREECTION:

I was mistaken and I am very sorry about that! Friday night was just a meet and greet, which we figured would be done somewhere at the hotel. Everyone could have a drink and get to know everyone. Saturday was going to be the cocktail hour in our suite where we would have some light h'orderves and drinks, and then everyone would go off and do their own thing for dinner, because we figured people would want a romantic night with their significant other.

However, we started to think that people might actually prefer to do a group dinner SO the plans are changing slightly. We thought we would do the cocktail hour in our suite on Friday night and then organize a group dinner at a local restaurant on Saturday night.

The Plan:
Friday Night - Full meal instead of just apps in our suite as the meet and greet dinner. Food and drinks will be on us.
Saturday night - Group get together at a local restaurant. Food and drinks will NOT be provided by us, everyone will be responsible for their own bill for this meal.

I hope that makes sense, and again I am very sorry for the confusion.

So this brings us back to JB's questions:

1.) Would you prefer just light apps and cocktails Friday night, or would you prefer a full meal?
2.) Would you like us to organize a group dinner at a local restaurant Saturday night, or would you prefer to have a romantic meal with your significant other just the two of you?

So this brings us back to JB's questions:

1.) Would you prefer just light apps and cocktails Friday night, or would you prefer a full meal?
2.) Would you like us to organize a group dinner at a local restaurant Saturday night, or would you prefer to have a romantic meal with your significant other just the two of you?

1. I'm good either way I'll eat a meal 1 way or another

2. Group dinner is good with me

1. Either is good for us.

2. I was planning on doing something romantic as this is our first trip alone w/o kids in over 4 years and since I'm taking her away from the kids on Mothers Day

Back