Chad's Tiny Studio Thread (spoiler)

I want that camo Callaway hat so bad.

Liked that staff bag

Oh and the sound of the king returning!

Hashtag did drop the bomb that #TheKing is returning.
#TheManWantsRevenge

Internet Golfers...hahahahahahahah

I love the edits and effects in these vids, they crack me up.

#TheManWantsRevenge

Thats awesome, validation that it was well received on their side as the recaps have shown how awesome it was on the basement dweller side.

That had to hurt to show that Harry won.... It was just about the fun Awwww poor Chad.

And yes the king is returning woo-hoo

Love the internet golfers reference, and love the windshir!! Oh yeah, love to hear #TheKing is Coming....Back

They do a great job with this show. I did catch that bomb drop as well. Pretty awesome to hear that!

Great episode!!!!

I love when Hashtag drops bombs!!!!
#TheKingReturns

Greay recap of the #theKing. Chad looks forward to the next one....yeessssssssss!!!!

I love the running back of #theking and golf4life gets a social spot with his 18* xhot2 hybo shot.

Another great show Chad !

#TheKing returns. . . . . Long live #TheKing !!

In the short time he has been doing it, I really like that show. They do a great job with it.

Loved seeing the King get such a prominent spotlight on the show, and yes, I caught that he's already planning revenge. Congrats to Bret for his social media shout out as well.

Awesome show, and I'm so freaking happy that #TheKing is returning!

Really cool to see #theking featured! And it's coming back in 2015. Entries should pour in for that!

Chad does a great job with these clips. Very entertaining, and informing at the same time. Well done. Glad the King will return. It was awesome.

Very cool. Love that the #king will return. Lots of THP love in that episode.

Awesome as always!

Great Episode. It's great that he featured #TheKing in there. "The outcome isn't what was important..." Good stuff.

Awesome episode and cool shoutout. Love B&J core icecream. Soooo good

great episode. Lydia is on fire.

the next #TheKing?

Another great one.

#TheManWantsRevenge

Caught that! So cool that it's coming back, and going to be even more fun seeing how you guys go bigger and better.

Another great episode of Chad's tiny studio. These are just so fun to watch.

I love the Rhi pop-up cameos.

Back