2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

This event is going to be so awesome. Just not sure I can commit this far out as I might have a work commitment those dates. Serious hand wringing for sure. I want in so bad!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I'm so damn antsy about trying to get into this one. So much awesome all rolled into one badass weekend.

PGA National.....oh the memories of that place. Such a great venue for a THP gathering!!!

The skies cleared here in Maryland this morning and this bomb was dropped!! #Boom

Calendar has been set. New company will have to get used to me going for THP events at 1 pm :)

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I'm so damn antsy about trying to get into this one. So much awesome all rolled into one badass weekend.

I am a lot of this as well. What a great setup, primed for an incredible weekend experience.

This is one helluva deal!! Man I hope things work out and I can try and get in on this one.

Quick question, let's say you sign up on the 14th make it in, and then win either the Indy or OC invitational, does that mean your spot will just open up to the next person on the wait list?

This is one helluva deal!! Man I hope things work out and I can try and get in on this one.

Quick question, let's say you sign up on the 14th make it in, and then win either the Indy or OC invitational, does that mean your spot will just open up to the next person on the wait list?

That is correct.

I cant believe you of all people has a concern about winning an invitational

I am going to have to be fast.. I have been dreaming about this event. Dreaming. Flights already setup just gotta confirm em

You know what? I want in this! I NEED in this!!

A lot. If history proves correct. Haha

You guys are in for a treat, PGA National is pretty awesome!!

Arent you trying to join us?
of course I will try, its in my "hood" just saying the place is awesome

Awesome! Full on ponder commenced...

Cant wait for this event! Now to start planning my trip!

Guess it's time to have a chat with the wife about this one. Cost is amazing for everything involved and we've got plenty of miles to burn through.

How nice is the parking lot?
Think I could sleep well there?

I have the full support if my wife! I am off to practice my typing!

Pretty disappointed I won't be able to make this but I know you guys will have a blast! Good luck to everyone trying to get in. I'm nervous for you!

Back