2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Depending which tee's are played will determine what I hit off tee...either driver or 3-wood.

I love it. The nerves of Sir Coers of Topsville have already set in.
He is talking about a punch shot, putting, etc. Anything to not take a full swing on a par 5.
Poor Sir Coers of Topsville, we are not even at the event yet, and the lady of the night is already defeated.

Coers, do yourself a favor and just volunteer to go first. It's like a bandaid.

I can't wait to be following this group on Sat. #LookingThroughTheEyesOfTheRangefinder

Shoot JB I am just sandbagging you sir. I will hit a driver and you will see what kind of MAD skills I got. The Cleveland 588 Custom Driver is going to bomb after bomb.
I love it. The nerves of Sir Coers of Topsville have already set in.
He is talking about a punch shot, putting, etc. Anything to not take a full swing on a par 5.
Poor Sir Coers of Topsville, we are not even at the event yet, and the lady of the night is already defeated.

Why do I fear this Morgan Cup selection?
But then again, Mad Skillz that always Thrillz always play well at THP Events.
I mean it never fails. #InternetGolferHasNoMeaning

Shoot JB I am just sandbagging you sir. I will hit a driver and you will see what kind of MAD skills I got. The Cleveland 588 Custom Driver is going to bomb after bomb.

Are you sweating while typing that?

I'm beginning to sense some raging and keyboard slamming.

So what happens when those nerves set in, which they will, and you hit 3" behind the ball?

So what happens when those nerves set in, which they will, and you hit 3" behind the ball?

Drop kicks usually square the club out and lead to a decent shot.

Its the whiff I worry about

#HoldThePose

lmao! When the camera comes it's a totally different deal for the skillz :D

That is right you are fearing me LOL... It's just a little white ball nothing to it JB. If you can't have fun with the game there's no reason to play it. Slice it or Dice it my second shot is going to be in a good position. Maybe it will be like that one comerical me hitting the ball next to the Gator.

Am I sweating this while I type? Heck no nothing to sweat over, JB is just another Great golfer that wants to defeat me. Been dealing with golfers like him all my life trashtalking away. Im not scared of defeat, if you are scared your probably not going to be victorious.
Are you sweating while typing that?

I'm beginning to sense some raging and keyboard slamming.

That is right you are fearing me LOL... It's just a little white ball nothing to it JB. If you can't have fun with the game there's no reason to play it. Slice it or Dice it my second shot is going to be in a good position. Maybe it will be like that one comerical me hitting the ball next to the Gator.

Am I sweating this while I type? Heck no nothing to sweat over, JB is just another Great golfer that wants to defeat me. Been dealing with golfers like him all my life trashtalking away. Im not scared of defeat, if you are scared your probably not going to be victorious.

Let me make one correction.
You have NEVER dealt with golfers like me.
#Enigma

Say, I reckon your right.

HAHA we will see. #FreakShowTime!!
Let me make one correction.
You have NEVER dealt with golfers like me.
#Enigma

Say Deuce, about that popcorn, you better bring double the original plan, cause this is going to be more entertaining than I thought

Okay ladies and gentlemen, step right up and see the odd looking man dressed like a woman about to tee off on the first tee.
He/she goes by the name of Sir Lady Coers of Topsville. We expect to see the divot in front of the ball and it squirt low and right off the first tee.
No worries however, Sir Lady Coers of Topsville, has reassured us that he will shoot well, and his second shot will be perfection.
Since we are putting out this PSA, we might end up having to play a little game of over/under with the onlookers and see how they predict the two golfers will fare against their index.

So glad that I am in the last group on Saturday. I get to watch the battle begin without all the eyes on me when I push my tee shot so far right that it is in the junk.

HAHA THAT IS AWESOME JB!!! I got nothing for that besides laughing my butt off...
Okay ladies and gentlemen, step right up and see the odd looking man dressed like a woman about to tee off on the first tee.
He/she goes by the name of Sir Lady Coers of Topsville. We expect to see the divot in front of the ball and it squirt low and right off the first tee.
No worries however, Sir Lady Coers of Topsville, has reassured us that he will shoot well, and his second shot will be perfection.
Since we are putting out this PSA, we might end up having to play a little game of over/under with the onlookers and see how they predict the two golfers will fare against their index.

Josh oh Josh where is that ball,You smack it and wack it and all you do is fall.
Your words are strong and mean, but just wait because I will cause a scene.
Some folks are scared and just will watch, but i step up and bomb it because I am top notch.
Don't be scared or freightened, because when I am playing with you I will be quiet enlightened.
Some people fall and just stay down, but after the first tee I will show THP who is the Clown.
So be ready for this come next week, because I will show you who is the Super Freak!!!

Oh boy.

Depending which tee's are played will determine what I hit off tee...either driver or 3-wood.
Didn't we do this for Hilton Head? Everyone was going to pull everything from 3 wood to 9 iron off the tee on every hole ... and 99% of us pulled driver. You know you're going to pull driver. You. Know. It.

Driver.

Driver.

Yes ... driver.

I can't wait to be following this group on Sat. #LookingThroughTheEyesOfTheRangefinder
I might sell my spot to the highest bidder. Who wants to play with coers and JB? Your only obligation is that you need to supply mike with enough popcorn to last the round.

Bidding starts at $100.

Back