2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Rhyme battles are a great diversion from real life.

What does Sir Coers ride to the first tee on?

See I knew it was going to be a Pay-Per-View Match LOL
I might sell my spot to the highest bidder. Who wants to play with coers and JB? Your only obligation is that you need to supply mike with enough popcorn to last the round.

Bidding starts at $100.

I am planning to ride on a Leberchaun or a pony. Haven't decided what would make be look Fabulous!!!

Coat tails was my first guess

Didn't we do this for Hilton Head? Everyone was going to pull everything from 3 wood to 9 iron off the tee on every hole ... and 99% of us pulled driver. You know you're going to pull driver. You. Know. It.

Driver.

Driver.

Yes ... driver.

I hit hybo that barely cleared the tee box and then hit it into the trees

#firstteefirstgroupjittersarereal

I might sell my spot to the highest bidder. Who wants to play with coers and JB? Your only obligation is that you need to supply mike with enough popcorn to last the round.

Bidding starts at $100.

Will probably worth double that!

There is tons of love in the air in this thread today #sheesh

Hey we have to throw you into this awesomeness somewhere don't we LOL???
I'm not sure I like where this is going.

I hit hybo that barely cleared the tee box and then hit it into the trees

#firstteefirstgroupjittersarereal
I sliced mine, but at least I cleared everything, and actually had a decent lie for my second shot. Of course I topped it, but only three people saw that one!

Time to change the title of this event.

I went to a meeting, and I come back to 5 new pages of trash talk. Did I miss the part where there was an announcement pertaining to the event?

Carry on with the trash talk.

Wow is all I can say. Something about the midwest that brings the weirdness out I guess. I should be thankful that Olina is not part of IL. What does he ride to? The options are endless, but after the morning range session, which I am sure will involve some huffing, some puffing and some of Sir Lady Coers blowing the ball off the tee with beautiful whiffs, it would have to be a pig of some sort right?

Hey we have to throw you into this awesomeness somewhere don't we LOL???

If this is awesomeness, I believe you have to get out more.

Time to change the title of this event.

I feel like I am heading to a carnival. YOu know the ones where they patch the rides together with duct tape and all. Then its some dude in a dress that says "come in this booth for a dollar and you are sure to leave happy". You dont pay ever! EVER EVER EVER!

Some poor sucker (probably Wardy) gives in and comes out the other side looking frantic. Like Charles Barkley swinging a club mixed with Lawrence Taylor in a wig mixed with fine cocktails.

Hahaha Hey I am trying to keep up with you man. And hey I do have a pig at my mom and dads farm, maybe I can ride that to the first tee LOL. And only getting out I do is to my lesson, range, work and to the golf course. Tomorrow Ill be out on the Harley wearing my chaps and helping a great cause on a poker run.
Wow is all I can say. Something about the midwest that brings the weirdness out I guess. I should be thankful that Olina is not part of IL. What does he ride to? The options are endless, but after the morning range session, which I am sure will involve some huffing, some puffing and some of Sir Lady Coers blowing the ball off the tee with beautiful whiffs, it would have to be a pig of some sort right?

If this is awesomeness, I believe you have to get out more.

I am planning to ride on a Leberchaun or a pony. Haven't decided what would make be look Fabulous!!!

I found Coers ride to #1 tee

how-to-draw-princess-cadence-my-little-pony_1_000000012723_3.png

I've got to say Andrew ... my instructor told me not two days ago that I think too much and it's causing my game to suffer. Part of the reason I think too much is because I want to execute every shot perfectly because I don't want to embarrass myself. I don't think this is going to be an issue in Orlando. While I may flub more than my fair share of shots, I know - without a shadow of a doubt - that all eyes will be on YOU and not me this weekend. This could be the loosest I'll ever play.

Thank you!

Some poor sucker (probably Wardy) gives in and comes out the other side looking frantic. Like Charles Barkley swinging a club mixed with Lawrence Taylor in a wig mixed with fine cocktails.

Not me, I get to watch this tragedy unfold from a group back. Although if I'm being solicited by Mrs Doubtfire for rides to the first tee, I may accidentally and in no way purposefully be late for the opening tee shots.

I feel bad for Coers wife, after a nice day at the spa she will spend the night sleepless as she listens to Coers cry himself to sleep.

Naaa Jenn is use to me being defeated by bhilln and Zenger so she always listens to me cry at night. This might take it to a whole new level and I probably will be sleeping in the tub.
I feel bad for Coers wife, after a nice day at the spa she will spend the night sleepless as she listens to Coers cry himself to sleep.

... so she always listens to me cry at night.
:shock: There are things you don't admit in public. This is one of them.

You need a public relations rep. Find someone to run the rest of your posts past ... you have dug yourself a hole so deep you best start learning Mandarin.

Back