Whats the Most Fun You've Ever Had Golfing?

Ricky_davis13

College Student
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
Not necessarily your best score, though it can be of course!

Personally, mine was when me and 2 of my buddies went and played our local muni, didnt really keep score, but just had fun. we broke out the cigars and just had a blast. had some really good shots and some not so good shots, but what mattered that day was getting together with friends and catching up over a round of golf

stoked to hear about your favorite time golfing!

Any round shared with THPers!

Playing in a 2 man competition round with my father.

My first compitition as a junior. Scary and the most excited time. I believe I finished around 11th place out of 40. Not too bad for my first one.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

It was in college when my girlfriend who didn't golf would join me. Good memories but I've never been the kiss and tell type.:act-up:

A Battalion scramble back in 2009. Lots of fun, hanging out with friends, just hitting the ball.

Every time I play with the Camp Red Cloud Comedy Golf Association.

Oh man that is tough.

Between the multiple rounds with awesome THPers and a 2 man scramble with my dad a couple years ago, there's just too many to choose from.

I was seeing a girl and we would go golfing from time to time. One round I sliced a couple of balls of the tee into the trees and she found my balls. We both really enjoyed the rest of the game.

THP Events.
The Morgan Cup is up there (THP Event)
But so many have been a blast.

Few things can top golfing with THPers IMHO.

Morgan Cup 2013.

Morgan Cup 2013.

Well said!!!!

For me it was my year of college golf.

This year however that will has and will change w/ the multiple THP events and the Morgan Cup.

Most recently #theking, 2013 Bridgestone Championship, 2013 Morgan Cup, guys trip aka Fantail Cup

Pretty much every round at a THP event.

Any of the THP events I've been to...one that specifically stands out is the Outing last year.

Just about every round with THPers but the Atlanta Invitational last year despite the monsoon is probably my favorite for alot of reasons.

Final round of the Grandaddy. THP events

Sunday Singles at #TheKing. Shane and I are pretty much BFFs now.

Just about every round with THPers but the Atlanta Invitational last year despite the monsoon is probably my favorite for alot of reasons.
It was good to finally meet you too Ricky. :devil:

Probably the unofficial Gauntlet, what an incredible event with a great group of guys, that memory is stored in the Trout Vault forever.

All the rounds I played with my father. Has been at least 20 years since he last played and I do miss those fond moments with him on the golf course.

One magical week several years ago, I shot 78 and followed it up with a 77 a few days later. That was pretty fun! Unfortunately, I haven't broken 80 since.

My first invitational in OH in 2013 was one of my favorite rounds of golf with ATLGolfer. Even tho I played like total garbage, it was a great time and a great friendship has fostered from that event.

THP rounds are pretty special to me, which is why I try to get in to as many events as possible, but my favorite round ever was three years ago with my father and two of my uncles. I was living in NYC, not playing any golf, and pretty miserable at the direction my life was heading (all work, no play kind of thing). My girlfriend hated me, I hated my job, and all my friends were fellow accountants working the same hours I was, so there wasn't much of a reason to stick around.

That round with my family solidified my decision to jump ship and head back home. I still miss the City, and the handful of friends I have there, but I definitely made the right decision.

Back