2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Announcement

Friday evening we will begin with a cocktail hour in a suite at the Hyatt Regency and then from there head over to the Gaylord Palms to have dinner at Villa De Flora for a buffet that is quite good. While we know dinner was not included in this event, GG and I wanted to do something nice for everybody that is coming to town so this is on us. You will have the entire buffet available as well as tea, water and soft drinks.

Beer and Wine as well as a full bar is available to you, but that is at an additional cost (you will have your own bill for that).

This buffet is Mediterranean themed and has not only multiple carving stations, but also a pasta station, full sald stations, hot dishes and a dessert area that is fantastic. We have a section set aside for us so we will all be able to sit together Friday evening at 7:30pm EST.

We hope you all enjoy visiting another property and indulging in some wonderful food and we are excited to see you all there.

Please note there is a fee for parking, however if you choose self parking and bring your receipt into Villa De Flora, we are told they will validate that slip and self parking will be free of charge and valet will be discounted.

Seriously??!! You 2 are beyond awesome!
Yay food!!!!!!!!!!

I am really looking forward to eating, spa-ing and putting with some fine THPers!! What a fun way to spend my Mothers Day weekend!!

Announcement

Friday evening we will begin with a cocktail hour in a suite at the Hyatt Regency and then from there head over to the Gaylord Palms to have dinner at Villa De Flora for a buffet that is quite good. While we know dinner was not included in this event, GG and I wanted to do something nice for everybody that is coming to town so this is on us. You will have the entire buffet available as well as tea, water and soft drinks.

Beer and Wine as well as a full bar is available to you, but that is at an additional cost (you will have your own bill for that).

This buffet is Mediterranean themed and has not only multiple carving stations, but also a pasta station, full sald stations, hot dishes and a dessert area that is fantastic. We have a section set aside for us so we will all be able to sit together Friday evening at 7:30pm EST.

We hope you all enjoy visiting another property and indulging in some wonderful food and we are excited to see you all there.

Please note there is a fee for parking, however if you choose self parking and bring your receipt into Villa De Flora, we are told they will validate that slip and self parking will be free of charge and valet will be discounted.
Sounds very tasty, and what an amazing gesture by you and Morgan. THP ROCKS!!!

ge2u5e8y.jpg

Note to self: take one immediately before Melissa takes the rest. Those are one of her favorites.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to be in that store while on a diet? That was cruel torture.

Probably as hard as it will be for her, who is also on a diet bwahahaha. The piece of chocolate I eat I'm sure will be outstandingly delicious and I will make sure she knows it.

Or, I may throw them away because if I don't like the flavor, no one else does including her. Really, I will pick the result that makes her the most annoyed

Was Saturday evening plans decided on? Are we doing a group dinner or on our own?

Sounds good. Just wanted to know what the consensus was.

Going to be a great weekend!

Just got off the phone with the Spa and the ladies are all set for their pedicures on Saturday and Saturday only! I should have the schedule of times by Monday and I will send that out to everyone.

Well after today's round I may need the GF to hit tee to green and I putt! ?

I could be better off letting my wife play the whole round

Just got off the phone with the Spa and the ladies are all set for their pedicures on Saturday and Saturday only! I should have the schedule of times by Monday and I will send that out to everyone.

Thanks Morgan

Planning on dropping five pounds this week so I can gain it all back next weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent. ..guessing if they had Sat already there wouldn't be a change?

Her but if I'm going along you know I will find something I need

Her but if I'm going along you know I will find something I need

We did our shopping last night at Macys and dicks sporting goods. I got some polos and shorts and she got a polo and skirt. We should be set come Thursday.

We did our shopping last night at Macys and dicks sporting goods. I got some polos and shorts and she got a polo and skirt. We should be set come Thursday.

Sounds like you forgot to pick up your dress while at Macy's or at least you forgot to mention getting it

Sounds like you forgot to pick up your dress while at Macy's or at least you forgot to mention getting it

Nope didn't pick one up but tried some on. Man I didn't look to bad.

I've got that image in my head again. Thanks Coers

Haha I almost spat out my drink! Andrea Coers has a good sound to it

Back