2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Nope didn't pick one up but tried some on. Man I didn't look to bad.

Wrong on so many levels!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Almost Friday! I'm sure this week is gonna crawl but I can't wait to be on my way. :) Anyone know how we book the shuttle to the hotel from the airport?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Almost Friday! I'm sure this week is gonna crawl but I can't wait to be on my way. :) Anyone know how we book the shuttle to the hotel from the airport?

There are several options available with Mears Transportation probably being the best. I have used other companies as to take away having to stop at multiple resorts prior to your destination.

Edit:
Mears will be $64.00/adult round trip. There may be cheaper options available, however to Florida guys/gals will need to chime in.

Sounds like renting a car is cheaper than taking the shuttle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Orlando International Airport
Mears Transportation
Arriving Guests: Please proceed to Ground Transportation, located one level below baggage claim and look for the Mears Transportation desk. Inform the representative that you need the shuttle to the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. After hours, you may reach a Mears Representative for assistance via the phone.

Departing Guests: Advance reservations are required, and can be arranged through the Concierge each day from 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM, or via phone at ext. 51. After hours, call 407 423 5566.

Getting pretty excited about this event.
Love the resort
Love the golf courses
Love the buffet dinner

Love the resort
Love the golf courses
Love the buffet dinner

Same here man looking forward to a great getaway with friends.

Love everything except the vision of Coers in a dress, but the journey to that moment will be something pay per view worthy.

Love the resort
Love the golf courses
Love the buffet dinner

We are excited to get away for the weekend, see friends and make new ones.

I'm getting really excited for this trip. I'm also a little nervous because it will be the first time we leave the dogs since dukes diagnosis.

I'm getting really excited for this trip. I'm also a little nervous because it will be the first tome we leave the dogs since dukes diagnosis.

He's in good hands with Jean

He's in good hands with Jean

This is very true! He and his wife always take excellent care of our babies.

I have become so accustomed to our new routine, it's weird to do anything different. I feel weird being away from them right now. I should be home not in an airport.

But I know next weekend will be incredible, and a little break from reality will be welcomed.

This is very true! He and his wife always take excellent care of our babies.

I have become so accustomed to our new routine, it's weird to do anything different. I feel weird being away from them right now. I should be home not in an airport.

But I know next weekend will be incredible, and a little break from reality will be welcomed.

Go have fun and your babies will be there happy and ready to give ya some welcome home hugs when you return. :thumb: When I came home from Orlando late Sunday night, our dog Roxie was so happy to see me she did a little dance around the kitchen and sat up on her hind legs pawing the air. She gave me the biggest hug ever! :in-love:

Out shopping and the wife has found plenty and I've only got one shirt

Haha, yeah Marshall's is not being kind to me at all, but their women's stuff is killer

Haha, yeah Marshall's is not being kind to me at all, but their women's stuff is killer

Ill have to keep that in mind for the mrs

Boys there are snow flurries here today. Can't wait till Wednesday when I leave. Going to be an awesome weekend!

Ill have to keep that in mind for the mrs

Yeah bud wife walked out loaded for the summer an I got stung oh well

Boys there are snow flurries here today. Can't wait till Wednesday when I leave. Going to be an awesome weekend!

That's brutal it's May 4th and you still got flurries F that and I thought Ohio weather sucked

Anyone coming that has a counter balanced Odyssey Tank? Really want to roll one on the Bermuda there?

Anyone coming that has a counter balanced Odyssey Tank? Really want to roll one on the Bermuda there?

I have a 36in original tank your welcome to

Back