The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I am very excited to see what Morgan and Dean are up to tomorrow.

I don't know why but I am very excited to see what Morgan and Dean are up to tomorrow.

Here's what I can tell you so far. We are at La Costa, in Carlsbad, CA. Something big is happening tomorrow and we will be reporting back to you guys live as it happens. Dean will get to play golf tomorrow, and I will live post from his round.

We leave in an hour for a cocktail party... I will see if I am allowed to post from there.

Here's what I can tell you so far. We are at La Costa, in Carlsbad, CA. Something big is happening tomorrow and we will be reporting back to you guys live as it happens. Dean will get to play golf tomorrow, and I will live post from his round.

We leave in an hour for a cocktail party... I will see if I am allowed to post from there.

La Costa?
Carlsbad?

All of these things are awesome.

Sounds good. I am guessing one heck of a Cinco Da Mayo party with the folks at Cobra/Puma. Tell Dean to have a Corona or three for me.

Oh so it's ok to hate you right now? ? have fun! Can't wait to hear what's up!

Look what just arrived at my room.

syvemady.jpg

Hmm...Adidas eh?

and I am wrong as usual. Some sharp looking gear.

I've been drinking

Sldr event tomorrow? 5/5 would be clever for them to harp on the perfect 5/5 ratings the SLDR received in golf Digest

I'm so jealous right now

Delivery made to my room.

utavydas.jpg

tymudyju.jpg

me4a7a7y.jpg

Haha! GG is showed Lee, which was not the smartest thing I've done today! She said, man it must be nice to have a clothing fairy! Lol

That red Polo is sharp

Wow, I like that stuff quite a bit. It may need it's own thread.

Those sure look like some comfy threads and treads.

Some sharp looking clothing guys. I really like those shirts you received Morgan. Nice design!

Hmm Morgan and Dean getting Adidas gear wonder what's up TM's sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back