Adidas Adizero Sport II

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
While out in California for a release event I was surprised when a knock at my door was a special delivery of these shoes. Adidas has made some really comfortable golf shoes in the past and I am really looking forward to getting these on the course this afternoon. Here is some information about the Adizero Sport II golf shoes that I found on their website.

Revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, this line has been specially-engineered from the ground up to include only what’s essential for peak performance and delivers everything a golfer needs to finish strong when it’s needed the most.

Ultra-lightweight and breathable performance mesh upper with climaproof protection
External sprintweb TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
New sprintframe outsole featuring spikeless puremotion technology for enhanced flexibility and comfort
Swing plane traction for increased grip and stability
cloudfoam sockliner provides ultra-light cushioning and comfort
adiwear rubber outsole lugs provides long-lasting abrasion resistance and traction
Built on the iconic Supernova running last for extreme comfort
2-Year Waterproof Warranty
90 Day Comfort Guarantee

20140505_064953_zps9crdyktu.jpg

20140505_065011_zpsgbutruhq.jpg

20140505_065046_zpsubaji64e.jpg

Those look really comfy

Priced at $89 on their site too. Let us know how they work out ddec. I could actually see grabbing a pair of these for practice sessions.

I love my Adidas shoes I've had in the past, so comfortable. This colorway isn't my favorite, but I can't wait to see if they live up to expectations.

Seems like a very reasonable price for a soft spike shoe. I love the blue tie in.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on them Dean!

Got the original Adizeros last year. I like the look of these. Thanks for posting.

I saw the picture you posted last night, and these look really comfortable and light. Bet they would be a nice walking round shoe.

I like those. I really like those at under $90. Let us know how they perform!

Looks like the are pretty comfortable and at a reasonable price, they wouldn't be a bad spikeless shoe to have.

I just tried them on the other day, very comfy!

Man that's a great price. Too bad my fat feet don't agree with most Adidas shoes. They look really good, too.

I will definitely let you guys know how they work out today. Just wearing them around the room I like how they feel. Here are some of the color options.

url]

Love the looks of those, Dean.

Like the looks, tough to beat the price

Either these or the BioFusion spikeless are on my pondering list.

Good looking shoes, can't wait to hear how they wear. That fabric across the front tore pretty quickly on the pair I had last year, but they could have solved that by now.

Good looking shoes, can't wait to hear how they wear. That fabric across the front tore pretty quickly on the pair I had last year, but they could have solved that by now.

Good to know due. I will keep an eye on that as I put these through their paces over the next few weeks.

These shoes look really comfortable. I have to try these out once the reviews are in.

Good looking shoes and a nice options of colors that blend well with numerous other colors.

I very nearly bought a pair of these in blue until I found a deal on a pair of Biom Hybrid's I just couldn't refuse.

great price on a comfortable looking spikeless option. Love it!

I'm a big fan of comfortable spikeless shoes. These appear to fit the bill.

I really like these. Thinking about grabbing a pair of the white ones

Had these on today for just over 12 hours. Wore them during the presentations, the range, golf, and dinner. Not once did my feet bother me today. Traction was not an issue at all on the course which is a huge bonus. Everyone I talked to today was a fan of the provided footwear.

Had these on today for just over 12 hours. Wore them during the presentations, the range, golf, and dinner. Not once did my feet bother me today. Traction was not an issue at all on the course which is a huge bonus. Everyone I talked to today was a fan of the provided footwear.

I've been eyeing spikeless shoes for a bit now, and after hearing this, these are definitely on the top of the list.

Back