What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB 9 holes. Even par 35. Course is only around 6200 and not very hard but it was definitely encouraging. 7/7 FIR. 3/9 GIR. 15 putts. First time I have ever carried my bag. That may sound silly but it's a huge deal for me.

PB on nine. What a beauty.

But, more importantly, carrying that golf bag. Dude, I am so proud of you. What an accomplishment. Look at how far you've come.

PB 9 holes. Even par 35. Course is only around 6200 and not very hard but it was definitely encouraging. 7/7 FIR. 3/9 GIR. 15 putts. First time I have ever carried my bag. That may sound silly but it's a huge deal for me.

Way to freaking go Dev!! Congrats!

Way to go Dev

Awesome round Ricky! The remaining 8 aren't so hard after you get by that windmill on the 1st....

The bolded part puts a big smile on my face. So happy for you dude.

805b6d444ddc9202f6d988fe313f49d5.jpg
[/IMG]

My day after birthday round..didn't hit it superb, but was more happy to just be on the course more than anything

Yesterday after a long day at the client site me and a few guys found an executive 9 hole to play. We got rental clubs which were some off brand that came with for me a driver 3w with a flex shafts and a 4/5 iron an 6/7 iron an 8/9 iron and a a which was actually right handed. For having those clubs I didn't play too bad. Shot +5 and had to use the 8/9 out of the greenside bunker which was fun. Wasn't about the score more just unwinding after a long day

42/41 - 83 today. Started on the back 9 right ahead of a 4some and felt rushed the first couple holes. Settled down and played fairly good golf the first 9 until a double on 18. Lots of bogies on the front 9 but managed to finish par/birdie. Lots of room to improve!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

46, +10, 6/7 FW (the 1 miss was a good miss, shortcut on a dogleg par 5 that left me in good position)
0/9 GIR, Irons are killing me, 17 Putts. Short game was good but did not make any putts.

Went out to my "home course" for the first time this year to play 18. I got there and found out that they were doing work on the front nine (punching the greens and fairways), so I had to play the back nine twice. There's no driving range at that course, so I allowed myself to have a breakfast ball off of the first tee, which is good because I hit my first drive about 50 yards. However, I settled down from there and actually played some pretty decent golf: 41 on the first nine, 40 on the second nine (par is 35). The greens on the back nine were sanded this morning too, so the greens were not optimal. I'm really happy with my ballstriking from today....it's still not exactly where I want it, but it's so much better than it was earlier this year.

Decent front 9, 39 then fell apart on the back with several penalties for a 47.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 49-49, 98 on Sunday. Played with a couple of out of town buddies. They joined me and a local friend at our home course. Good time.

Finished birdie-bogey-par in some tough wind. Overall felt like I hit more good shots than my score showed. Missed some short putts badly. Had a 54 degree wedge on 2nd shots twice that I bladed right over the green. Once into a hazard. Hit a 7 iron 195 yards right thru a green that must have rode the wind an extra two clubs than normal. It was one of those days.

The weather looks nice this week. 80's the next two days, but t-storms this weekend.

42/44 86. Too many doubles. More of great shots mixed with horrible ones.

42/44 86. Too many doubles. More of great shots mixed with horrible ones.

But at least you got to play....again....getting sick of all of your golfing

But at least you got to play....again....getting sick of all of your golfing

I can relate. Been trying play catch up with this guy. He may be at least half the reason I wanna play so much now. Thanks, Kang :p

I can relate. Been trying play catch up with this guy. He may be at least half the reason I wanna play so much now. Thanks, Kang :p

I need more work lol

Finally getting time to update my rounds from yesterday...

Horrible first round where it seemed nothing was working from getting the ball teed up to finishing a hole...47/47 = 94. Definitely going to have me trending upwards. Tons if penalty strokes.

Followed it up in the 2nd round with a 39/43 =82. Just got complacent on a few tee shots on the front and back.

44/43-87 with Kang.

9 Fws
8 GIR
38 putts

Far to many putts on slow greens today as I had some good birdie looks. 3 penalty shots inflated the score as well. Still happy with the amount of fairways and greens though.

The good news is I got out to play today between work and class. Things were just a tad off of being great today but I'm satisfied with what I put down. Shot +2 39, my lowest 9 so far this year. Only hit 2/8 fairways as driver was just a hair off, but got on 6/9 greens (irons were cash money), with one miss being on a 220 yard par 3 into the wind (I probably could've played driver and come up short). Had 17 putts (again, putter was just a hair off) and converted on 1/3 up and down chances.

The bad news is I had to cut it off after 9 as my back started to really ache and still is. Playing 9 was the smart play as I think I just tweaked something, but come Thursday I'll be ready to go again. Gotta prep for the home stretch for Indy!

Went to the course across the street from our house to get in a quick round as it's almost always empty. They aerated the front so only the back was open, but went around twice. My 7 month pregnant wife rode along to get out of the house, so glad when she wants to come hang out. Shot 42-37 with a double on 17 to mess up my 1-under back 9. Great round for me, considering I've been fighting my swing and the last four rounds were 89-92. Can't beat a 2hr 10min round either

43/42 for an 85.
8FW's
5 Greens
33 Putts

I drove the ball decent today. My irons never felt good today. I need a good range session tomorrow to work out those issues.

43/42 for an 85.
8FW's
5 Greens
33 Putts

I drove the ball decent today. My irons never felt good today. I need a good range session tomorrow to work out those issues.

Not too bad. Still plenty of time.

Played nine from 3300 at an easy course and shot a 40. 5 GIRS, which was pretty awesome. 1 birdie. Full swing was feeling pretty good. Terrible putting. I've got to do something about that, because it's awful compared to last year.

Played nine from 3300 at an easy course and shot a 40. 5 GIRS, which was pretty awesome. 1 birdie. Full swing was feeling pretty good. Terrible putting. I've got to do something about that, because it's awful compared to last year.

Not bad at all dude 40 without ur best isn't too shabby

Not bad Hawk. The putting will come in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back