The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Both Jason Finley & Greg Sabella teams will be announced tomorrow.
Good luck everybody.
Still have 3 more captains to go.

It will be nail biting time tomorrow for sure.

Good luck everybody.

6 spots revealed tomorrow....AWESOME

Good luck everybody.

BOMB Dropped!!!!! If that doesnt ratchet up the excitement I dont know what will. Cant wait to see who the lucky people are.

wow, 6 at once. Going to be a very exciting day tomorrow!

Can't wait to find out the winners. Good luck to everyone.

This is such an exciting process. I am so thankful I was lucky enough to get in the first time. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I haven't seen any tweets about brawls breaking out at Callaway, so I guess they just decided I'm going to be on both teams. Good luck to everyone else.

Tomorrow will be exciting! Good luck to everyone who entered the last two contests.

#wonderfulWednesday

Is it weird that my heart rate spiked when I saw JBs post?

fingers crossed that I am one of the Sexy Six names tomorrow.

More competitors announced tomorrow. Can't wait to find out who we will be playing with in Hilton Head. It is going to be so awesome. Good luck everybody!

This is gonna be a huge event. 54 holes in 2 days.

Good luck to everyone who submitted entries for Team Sabella and Team Finley. Hope to hear my name called for one of the squads, but plenty more chances remaining if tomorrow is not that day.

I haven't entered any of the contests YET. But tomorrow is my birthday, that'd be a heck of a gift!!

JB, my son was asking about this, he turns 18 in August and wanted to know if you have to be 18 for the contest or just be 18 by the date of the event. I told him I would imagine that the event would be the driving factor, but told him I'd ask you.

Sweet. Gonna be 6 happy THPers tomorrow, that's for sure. Look forward to seeing who gets the spots and hopefully my name is one of them!

I haven't entered any of the contests YET. But tomorrow is my birthday, that'd be a heck of a gift!!

JB, my son was asking about this, he turns 18 in August and wanted to know if you have to be 18 for the contest or just be 18 by the date of the event. I told him I would imagine that the event would be the driving factor, but told him I'd ask you.

Yes it would be 18 by the event. Just to answer any question I receive in the future from anybody about this, the person entering/playing must be a THP member and Albatross Club Member.

6 lucky THP'ers get their ticket punched for #TheGauntlet tomorrow :)

You and I can vouch for how awesome THP plus Callaway is

It's an exceptional combination and I selfishly want to experience it again and again.

6 lucky THP'ers get their ticket punched for #TheGauntlet tomorrow :)
Preach junior! With Callaway bringing it in the board room, golf shop and on the course, those six are in for a freakn treat. These two captains can flat put play!

Preach junior! With Callaway bringing it in the board room, golf shop and on the course, those six are in for a freakn treat. These two captains can flat put play!

Heck yes, you know Callaway is bringing it when I spent $1200 as soon as I got home.
If we get in will you bring some of your sons shirts I can wear :D

THP + Callaway = #winning can't wait to see who gets their tickets punched.

Back