Golf Pride CP2 Product Spotlight Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP PSP on the new Golf Pride CP2 Grips. Dan E has all of your questions answered on this new technology. Check it out here.

http://bit.ly/1sk9ljm

Well done Canadan! I was just looking at these a few days ago and said Hmmm. Seeing the up close pictures are the grooves in the wrap noticeable?

I've been wondering about these. Very comprehensive look by Dan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice looking grip. I like that they reduced the torque by 41% and reduced the taper on the lower end. A little less wear and tear on the the hands.

These are probably at the top of my list for when it is time to re-grip. I have seen/held these in hand and really like them. Still undecided on Pro vs Wrap though.

Thanks for the in-depth review of these grips Dan. Will have to take a look at them next week when going through ATL.

I already have installed these on my x-hot irons and played a couple of rounds with them. I love the feel of these grips and can easily play them without a glove. I am very happy with my decision to buy these and I think they will be very durable.

Have had mine on for one round and really enjoying these!

Man I think I'd love these on my sticks. Might have to find a deal and spring for some.

Great writeup, Dan! I'm pondering grips for my Apex Pros right now. These grips will definitely get a look.

These are some awesome looking grips, and I'd love to switch to something a little more tacky.

Nice review Canadan. They are good looking grips for sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Cool sounding grips. I like softer grips.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Nice little spotlight Danathan! These were pretty wild to mess with at the show, the R&D going into gripps now is mind bottling.

Nice PSP Dan! Sounds like a ton of tech put into grips that look pretty darn cool. Look forward to trying these at some point.

Nice review, had the Pro on my AP1's since they came out, fantastic grip !!!

I got to check these out at golf galaxy today, I thought they felt phenomenal. I will definitely be giving these a try when I am in need of new grips.

I just put these on all my clubs and absolutely love them. Tacky and soft. I have big hands so the thicker lower section really helps. Highly recommend them.

Kenny Perry just won a major on the Champions Tour major, The Regions Tradition, this past weekend with these grips. In fact, he just put these into play for the first time and won. It's the fastest anyone has changed grips and won a major!

Kenny Perry just won a major on the Champions Tour major, The Regions Tradition, this past weekend with these grips. In fact, he just put these into play for the first time and won. It's the fastest anyone has changed grips and won a major!

Wow, that's incredible, I wonder how much the grips improved overall play for him.

So maybe I switch to these on 9/26 :alien:

So I purchased these Tuesday and got them back wed on my super fast 2.0 3 hybrid my irons Burner 2.0 4-AW with my 52,56, and 60 Atvs. I am playing for the first time Sunday morning with the new grips. I went to the range and really love the way they feel. I got the standard size pro model. I'm really excited to see the difference on the course I've been having a little trouble with the irons lately and was starting to hit them good again at the range yesterday. Way closet to the target line

sent from my galaxy S5

Back