2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Just got to the Hyatt. Very nice rooms and great views.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just got to our room you going down to the pool?

Just got to our room you going down to the pool?

Laying in the hammocks in front of the beach. Far end if the pools.

Looks like an awesome weekend is about to kick off, everyone have a great time. I read earlier in the thread about the Golf Galaxy and the Edwin Watts over by Turkey creek road. I was at both of those last week, as we stayed at the hotel right on Turkey Creek and Sand Lake. We had such a blast in Orlando last week.

Anyone know if orange county has GPS on their carts?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Resort looks pretty amazing folks.

I got you covered if they don't

Thanks sir! I've got my voice caddie I was going to bring as well. Works well when I'm in other fairways :)

Thanks sir! I've got my voice caddie I was going to bring as well. Works well when I'm in other fairways :)

Check out the free caddie app sometime

Running up to the room abs then we will pop in.

I'm ready for the flight out of Ohio well not really still got to pack

Anyone know if orange county has GPS on their carts?

Go to their website on your mobile browser http://www.ocngolf.com/mobile/

zajevagy.jpg

Since we are playing 14 clubs should I leave the 52 or 60 at home I don't really use either

I'm bringing 18 balls....if I need half of those i will need a few drinks..... Flight leaves in 9 hours!!

yqyny3a5.jpg

Bag is packed!!

OCN has a special place in my heart. It was my last job as an assistant and home of three great courses. panther lake is awesome with its elevation changes and doglegs. Crooked cat back 9 is one of the toughest you will play, depending on the tees. The tooth is a par three course and was just redone. The putting green is lit at night but I am not sure you guys will be out there for that. Enjoy yourselves at this unique event.

OCN has a special place in my heart. It was my last job as an assistant and home of three great courses. panther lake is awesome with its elevation changes and doglegs. Crooked cat back 9 is one of the toughest you will play, depending on the tees. The tooth is a par three course and was just redone. The putting green is lit at night but I am not sure you guys will be out there for that. Enjoy yourselves at this unique event.

Putting green with the wife if it's lit. I have to get her to putt once.

I'm sure I'm going to hear it but the pants are packed. I did bring a few pairs of shorts as a last min back up.

I'm sure I'm going to hear it but the pants are packed. I did bring a few pairs of shorts as a last min back up.

Andrew is going to be wearing a skirt ... I think you can manage a pair of shorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pants in the 90's.....hahaha

Hear about it? nah. Laugh aloud...yes. There is always one in the group...

Back