Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Thanks Freddie! You da man

Appreciate it Freddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Freddie for running everything on the accommodations for us. You are the man and very much appreciated.

Thanks Freddie for taking care of this.

Thanks a ton, Freddie.

Another 1st class job by a 1st class guy. Thanks, Freddie.

Freddie...you rock buddy! Thanks for setting all of that up.

Hey THANK YOU Freddie!

12 D is da place.

JM

Thanks a ton Freddie, not an easy task I'm sure and much appreciated...well done! Lucky 13, it's on

Thanks Freddie!

Well hello there Mr.Kong! Thank you buddy!!

Jersey Nate and Smithfaced with two Finns...I have to bring some hot licorice :) Definitely not a success last year, but you'll love it!

I'm in on Wednesday morn and out Sunday night. Wish I could play Monday but no dice

Jersey Nate and Smithfaced with two Finns...I have to bring some hot licorice :) Definitely not a success last year, but you'll love it!

Dude I tried that stuff last year. Not a fan haha. However, I am a fan of rum, much like yourself.

Thanks for all of the hard work Freddie. I'm sure it wasn't easy. I owe you a fine steak dinner from the Sizzler.

Attention: Booking annoucment

Gentleman, please go to the following web page and leave your CC info for the villa

www.caledoniagolfvacations.com
a
nd click on the link in the center of the page that says "Guests please click here to leave your deposit" you will be taken a page that will allow you to enter all of your information.

I need this done ASAP. The credit card you leave on file will be charged 3 days prior to your arrival for your share of the villa. Your deposit amount can be $0 but I need this completed by 5/23/14

If you are getting your own villa then your fee is $159 per night for the number of nights you will stay. If you are one of four in a two bedroom villa then you share of the villa is 1/4 of $159 or $39.75 per night for the number of nights you staying.

If you are a couple sharing a two bedroom villa then you are responsible for half of $159.00 per night or $79.50

If you are 5 to a three bedroom villa then you share is 1/5 of $179.00 per night or $35.80 per night for the number of nights you are staying.

If you have your own three bedroom villa then you are on the hook for $179 per night for the number of nights you are staying

If you three in a two bedroom villa then you are responsible for 1/3 of $159 per night or $53 per night.

If you have questions please leave them in this thread and quote me so I know you did. I think some may have the same questions so it will be beneficial to all.

Thanks for all of the hard work Freddie. I'm sure it wasn't easy. I owe you a fine steak dinner from the Sizzler.
Can I get a side of friend shrimp with the steak? hehe

Man that stuff tasted bad!!!

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Group Leader would be Freddie Kong right? Not THP or something special?

Attention: Booking annoucment

Gentleman, please go to the following web page and leave your CC info for the villa

www.caledoniagolfvacations.com
a
nd click on the link in the center of the page that says "Guests please click here to leave your deposit" you will be taken a page that will allow you to enter all of your information.

I need this done ASAP. The credit card you leave on file will be charged 3 days prior to your arrival for your share of the villa. Your deposit amount can be $0 but I need this completed by 5/23/14

If you are getting your own villa then your fee is $159 per night for the number of nights you will stay. If you are one of four in a two bedroom villa then you share of the villa is 1/4 of $159 or $39.75 per night for the number of nights you staying.

If you are a couple sharing a two bedroom villa then you are responsible for half of $159.00 per night or $79.50

If you are 5 to a three bedroom villa then you share is 1/5 of $179.00 per night or $35.80 per night for the number of nights you are staying.

If you have your own three bedroom villa then you are on the hook for $179 per night for the number of nights you are staying

If you three in a two bedroom villa then you are responsible for 1/3 of $159 per night or $53 per night.

If you have questions please leave them in this thread and quote me so I know you did. I think some may have the same questions so it will be beneficial to all.

EDIT: Dev beat me to the question.

Damn it. I hope its Freddie Kong because I accidentally hit submit. Haha

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Group Leader would be Freddie Kong right? Not THP or something special?

Waiting on confirmation before submitting

Went ahead and submittes it. I figure its not a huge deal lol

Back