2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

If his wife is like mine its not going to make any difference. 48 lbs of new clothes flew back from Vegas with us. :(
Really appreciate all of the pics guys, keep them coming.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That outlet mall just down the way from you is a place we contributed to the good of the local economy.

The THP van has been spotted.

Hrm, I don't remember there being an awning on that thing before. JB, is that a post-parking addition or is it always there and I'm completely incapable of noticing the obvious.

Range time. Make sure if you come here to wear a collar shirt, ain't that right dhartmann???
uhuqudes.jpg

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

unaqugyt.jpg

Sighting!

a2utyjat.jpg

Waiting on Mears. Can't get there soon enough. Pool looks awesome!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

That pool looks great! How is there no one there swimming with ya'll? Like your own personal pool!

Im in the pool

#rollspeedo

Just landing now. Woohoo

I might be wrong here but does that count as spotting the Tour Van?

E for effort haha

Range time. Make sure if you come here to wear a collar shirt, ain't that right dhartmann???

Is he wearing blue jeans? :D

Dont forget everybody, 5:30pm at the THP Suite.
We will have some fine refreshments, and a small gift for everybody that came.
We hope everybody is enjoying their time today and we are excited for the entire weekend.

THP Suite. Sounds like THE place to be in Orlando this weekend.

That outlet mall just down the way from you is a place we contributed to the good of the local economy.
Stimulating the economy is always appreciated.
Im in the pool

#rollspeedo
Well that explains nobody being at the pool. Thanks Mike, not sure that visual will go away any time soon. :eek:

Please, please think of the women and children NOBODY posts a picture of that. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It looks amazing, have fun everyone! Thanks for the awesome photos.

utymegy5.jpg
THP in the house

Have I ever mentioned how I hate airports and baggage claim?!?! I just want to get to the resort so I have time to shine my head for the party!

Have I ever mentioned how I hate airports and baggage claim?!?! I just want to get to the resort so I have time to shine my head for the party!

Between check in, getting settled in, etc...Im not sure that will take place.
The good news is, I assume you would be wearing pants at the pool, like the golf course, and it will look a bit strange.

Between check in, getting settled in, etc...Im not sure that will take place.
The good news is, I assume you would be wearing pants at the pool, like the golf course, and it will look a bit strange.

Pants will be on at the pool. Have to protect my white legs.

You can never have to many pool pics.

avehanyb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I may never see this pool if my wife doesnt hurry up with the car. I'm sweating out here.

Every just now should have received a PM with the THP Suite #.
See everybody at 5:30pm for some refreshments.

tu7utute.jpg

View from the 12th floor. Looks a lot like 441 and kenh. Probably not enough time for the pool but may stroll around and check the place out. My wife is ready to check in again for the complimentary Champaign.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Say Coers...how did the last minute range session go?

Back